Find a job with AXA
Looking for a job with AXA in marketing, finance, or customer service? Apply to this AXA vacancy today, and discover tons of career opportunities!
What are you going to do:
Always wanted to work at AXA? Here’s your chance to find a job! AXA is looking for talented individuals like yourself for multiple positions all across the UK. Before we dive into the different types of career opportunities at AXA, what’s the company all about? Well, AXA is a multinational insurance company. It offers a wide range of insurance products and services, such as, property and casualty insurance, life and savings insurance, and asset management.
As mentioned before, AXA is looking for people like yourself to join their team. So you’ll find job opportunities in marketing, tech, finance, sales, and customer service, to name a few. If you opt for a marketing job at AXA, your main responsibilities and duties will be to increase brand awareness, and help with marketing strategies. A finance career at AXA will require you to prepare spreadsheets with budgets, advise clients on which insurance package suits them best, and prepare presentations. Are you a recent graduate? If you want your days to be filled with helping employees with tech related problems, and work with software databases, then an IT job at AXA is right up your street.
AXA offers great employee benefits, such as health insurance, 401(k), and a generous holiday policy, as well as the opportunity to work from home. When it comes to the working hours at AXA, you don’t have to worry. The company knows the importance of work-life balance, and many employees have the opportunity to work flexible hours; so a part-time job at AXA will fit right into your schedule. Whether you’re on the hunt for a part-time or full-time career at AXA, it doesn’t matter.
What we offer:
- A healthy work-life balance
- Great benefits, including retirement plans
- Part-time and full-time job opportunities
- The opportunity to work from home
- No degree required
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- An understanding or interested in the insurance industry
- A good customer service skills
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Full-time jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Work-from-home jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £10.00 and £40.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- assist the finance, marketing, or customer service department; depending on your role.
- Profession type
- Accountancy, Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!