Reach your full potential with a job at Capita
Capita is looking for ambitious individuals to join their team – from consultants to software engineers – start your career with a job at Capita.
What are you going to do:
Capita is one of the UK’s leading providers of technology and business services. The company offers a variety of full-time, flexible, and remote positions across the country. With an impressive portfolio that includes a wide range of sectors such as finance, accounting, recruitment, and IT, Capita has something for everyone. A career with Capita means top-of-the-line rewards, benefits, support systems, and development opportunities to help you thrive. Eager to get a job with Capita? Read on and discover your options.
The types of vacancies at Capita include customer service roles, project managers, software engineers, business analysts, and more. Depending on the job at Capita you choose to pursue, your job duties may vary significantly but could include managing projects, developing new products or services, analysing data, or customer feedback, and providing excellent customer service. You can also get involved in activities such as marketing campaigns or events that increase brand awareness. One thing’s for sure – working at Capita means no day will be the same, and you’ll always be challenged!
To apply for job vacancies at Capita you will need to meet certain requirements depending on the specific role you are applying for. In most cases these will include having relevant qualifications, experience in the sector or knowledge in a particular area such as coding or data analysis. Helpful skills that you will need to be successful during your employment with Capita are strong communication skills, the ability to work independently and in a team, and knowing how to juggle multiple tasks at once.
Working hours at Capita range from 8 to 40 hours per week, depending on your role and if you’re working a part-time job at Capita. There may be additional overtime opportunities as well, and hybrid models including work from home or remote jobs at Capita are available. Salaries can vary greatly depending on the role and level of experience you have but typically start from around £20,000-£22,000 per annum rising up to six figures for senior management positions. Benefits offered by Capita include private medical insurance, pension schemes, and generous holiday allowances.
What we offer:
- Work with a well-known professional services company
- Chance to develop yourself professional
- A healthy employee benefits package
- Flexible job opportunities and contracts
- Competitive pay packages
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Relevant experience (specialised roles)
- Have a passion for advising customers
- Have good communication and time management skills
- Be able to work well under pressure
From Capita jobs in Blackburn, London, and Glasgow, you’re sure to find something in your area. If your location is filled out in your profile, we can match you to relevant vacancies. If you want to take the initiative and explore vacancies near you, head over to all our jobs by location.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Full-time jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Placements, Work-from-home jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £10.00 and £30.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Reporting incidents according to set guidelines, recording payment details and contact information, or setting operations business objectives, depending on the role.
- Published at
- Profession type
- Customer Service, Technical
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!