Delivery Cyclist (E-Bike) in Winchester - North
Do you love cycling? Have you ever thought of being a Delivery Cyclist?
Are you looking for a fun and flexible role enabling you to work within a fast paced team environment?
We are looking to hire full time and part time Delivery Cyclists using our power assisted bicycles for our busy Domino’s Store.
Being a Delivery Cyclist means you are the forefront of our business, you will be responsible for delivering excellent customer service at all times, ensuring all deliveries are made on time, hot and fresh. At Domino’s Pizza we provide you with excellent on the job training, you will be trained in all aspects of the role ensuring all products are delivered safely and securely as well as Food Hygiene and Safety training to ensure you maintain the highest standards of food hygiene and store cleanliness.
The delivery radius will be a maximum of 1.5 miles in the Domino’s Store Area and in return, you can receive a competitive salary and you get to keep any tips that you receive, earning yourself up to £9.55 per hour (including tips)
Ideal Team member candidate
- A keen interest in fitness and/or cycling and is confident on the road
- You must be over 17 years of age
- Good communication and hard working
- Available to work over Evenings and weekends
- Good Knowledge of Local Area
- For this role you will not need any form of license or insurance, we will provide a Domino’s branded power assisted bicycle and the safety gear.
- Upholding a positive brand image and providing excellent customer service at all times.
- Managing cash and card transactions effectively in accordance to company procedures
- Delivering products safely and securely, avoiding unnecessary risks by adhering to all safety and security policies
- Working as part of the Domino’s Delivery Team.
- Power Assisted Company Bike provided
- Free company uniform and safety gear
- Full Training and support given
- Pension Scheme
- Discounted food allowance
- Free food (Conditions apply)
- Wellness program
- Company Events
- Clear career progression pathway to store manager and beyond
- Competitive rate of pay
- Employee of the month Scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Refer a friend scheme
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a growing company, known for great customer service and flexible working hours. If you like a fast paced environment where time flies and you have fun, then click below to APPLY TODAY
- Winchester - North
- Type of Contract
- Part-time jobs
- Published at
- Profession type
- Logistics jobs
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!