Senior Technical Program Manager (20276) in London
Please note, this role can be remote based in the... Holland & Barrett International is striving to be the world's leading health and wellness business. Currently the largest in Europe and growing in other markets, the health and wellness...
Holland & Barrett International is striving to be the world's leading health and wellness business. Currently the largest in Europe and growing in other markets, the health and wellness of our colleagues and customers is at our heart.
Ready for an EPIC career?
Technology at H&B
We're on a mission to make health and wellness a way of life for everyone – and technology is at the heart of our future plans to become a leading omni-channel retailer. We're building some great products, and we're investing in the rapidly advancing technology that is helping our customers meet their health and wellness goals. We're delivering more speed in the retail experience, greater convenience in service and delivery, and increasing personalisation in our brand and product propositions, both in-store and online.
Collaborative, working at pace and always with a strong customer focus in everything we do. We love the cloud, we prefer building the right solutions over buying generic ones, and we embrace automation and testing in all things software, infrastructure and data.
As a Senior Technical Program Manager at H&B, you will work with a focused team of product managers, engineers, and partner teams building and releasing new products and features. You will have an enormous opportunity to impact the customer experience, design, architecture, and implementation of products in the wellness space impacting millions of people's lives.
You will anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate, and make trade offs, and balance customer and business needs versus technical constraints. You will work on maintaining existing products, developing new features, and supporting new product development.
- Interact with Project Sponsors, Technical Program Managers and multiple Development Teams to define and deliver complex features.
- Lead the effective and efficient delivery of the assigned projects
- Maximize resources for the greater good of the organization.
- Identify, assess, track and mitigate issues and risks at multiple levels.
- Create, maintain and disseminate project information to stakeholders.
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities
- Extensive technical program management experience in a related industry
- Extensive experience with agile and scrum development methodologies
- Proven experience with project delivery for cross functional projects
- Experience in Software Development, Architecture or QA is beneficial
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals
- Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
- Fluency with Atlassian SCM Suite (Confluence/JIRA)
- Experience in productization and shipping of software products
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- We operate virtually. Remote, hybrid or in our tech hubs – we work in an agile environment where you can thrive.
- Annual Bonus up to 10% based on company and personal performance
- Learn from the best – at H&B you'll have the opportunity to enhance and expand your skills and shape your career
- We want you to produce your best, so we provide you with the best tech equipment
- Stay healthy with a 25% discount on all product ranges to help you live well
- We like to recognise and celebrate our people with our Colleague Recognition Scheme, so your hard work won't go unnoticed
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation's most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements all sold by highly trained and qualified advisors.
Our culture respects equality, values diversity and encourages individuality – because this allows our people to unlock their potential and be their best. We welcome everyone who shares our EPIC values regardless of background, culture, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or sexual orientation.
We are a growing and pioneering business. Our diverse and EPIC teams enable us to push boundaries and accomplish the extraordinary. As we continue to transform, we need more of the brightest and best minds to join us to turn our vision into a reality.
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs
- Published at
- Profession type
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!