Digital expert for growing blog in Northwood
Would you like to get skills in writing, digital marketing and problem solving? I am growing a blog on making great long-term decisions and am looking for someone to super-charge that growth.
What are you going to do:
I am an experienced investor who is writing a blog on decision-making. This is a marmite subject and so I am looking for someone to work with that shares this interest. I would like to use Twitter, Youtube and Linkedin to greatly increase the visibility of the blog. If you prove to be successful this could be a longer term arrangement.
Key tasks would be:
- Content research
- Keeping an active twitter profile
- Investigating what is needed to create a podcast, youtube and tiktok presence online
- I will personally ensure that you learn a lot from this, by having tutorials and learning objectives, and help you prepare for the working world by giving you career mentorship and CV advice
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Fantastic skills learnt
- Direct interface with an experienced expert
What we ask:
- You should be registered as a university student
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
This role is a remote role
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 3 - 5
- Type of Contract
- Salary indication
- £11.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Digital marketing
- Profession type
- Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!