Start fashion career with a job at PrettyLittleThing UK
From admin to marketing jobs, PrettyLittleThing has something for everyone. Find the best fit for your career at PrettyLittleThing with this vacancy.
What are you going to do:
Want to get a job at PrettyLittleThing, and set your career in the fashion industry off to an amazing start? Then you’ve come to the right place. This vacancy covers all sorts of PrettyLittleThing roles, from warehouse jobs packing orders to back-office positions keeping the business running. No matter what sector you want to work in, or types of skills you bring to the table, you’ll find suitable work at PrettyLittleThing. And, there are positions for all levels of work experience, as PrettyLittleThing wants people with all sorts of backgrounds to keep the way of working diverse.
There are still some requirements to work at PrettyLittleThing, since they need to know you’ll be up for whatever challenges you might face. What those are exactly depends on the particular role you land. For a marketing job with PrettyLittleThing, for example, you’ll need to be a creative thinker who’s able to easily get a message across to the right kind of audience. In a warehouse role, on the other hand, you’ll need to be super organised and work quickly to make sure orders are packed and sent on time. Just like the requirements, the tasks involved in each PrettyLittleThing job will depend on the role itself, so there’s something to suit everyone no matter your skills.
When it comes to practical things like pay, PrettyLittleThing’s salaries and wages are not only competitive, but incredibly attractive. You’ll be more than fairly compensated for your work, and you can expect a number of great perks and benefits to make things even more appealing. Did someone say employee discount? Not to mention, with the excellent opportunities to grow and learn, you’ll have the chance to build yourself a thriving career when you work at PrettyLittleThing. So don’t hang around, because these roles certainly won’t; get yourself a great job at PrettyLittleThing by applying to this vacancy.
What we offer:
- Chance to work with a top global fashion institution
- Roles for various areas of interest and levels of experience
- Opportunities to develop professionally and build a career
- Variety in hours and remote working options (role-dependent)
- A diverse and inclusive workplace that values creativity
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Qualifications of varying degrees (role-dependent)
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Enthusiasm and interest in fashion and retail
Ready to launch your career at PrettyLittleThing? Whether you want a job at HQ in Manchester or in the warehouse in Sheffield, there’s a PrettyLittleThing job for you. Apply now and get ready to step into your new career in style.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Part-time jobs, Evening jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Work-from-home jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £10.00 and £36.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Process orders, package and prepare stock for delivery, develop marketing campaigns, and other job-related tasks.
- Published at
- Profession type
- Design / Fashion, Retail
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!