Start your career with an American Express job in the UK
Whether you’re a finance whizz or want a support job, American Express careers are for everyone. Apply to American Express through this vacancy.
What are you going to do:
Are you eager to start a career at American Express? Great, then you’ve come to the right place. We’ve got a whole bunch of different jobs at American Express under this vacancy; no matter what stage of your career you’re at, or where your expertise may lie, you’re sure to find what you’re looking for here. Still wondering why you should work at American Express? Stick with us and see for yourself; we’ll run you through everything you need to know about what it’s like to work for American Express, a giant of financial services.
The list of requirements you’re asked for from American Express are pretty general, since there are so many varied positions on offer. Depending on whether you want to work in pure finance, HR, marketing, or sales, among many other sectors, there’ll be different necessary skills and experience. When you apply to this American Express vacancy, your relevant experience and abilities should be front and centre on your CV, to show yourself in the best possible light. Just as the requirements are super broad, the same can be said for the tasks you’ll take on in your career at American Express. Finance employees will have to crunch the numbers, administrators will have to deal with paperwork, and customer service agents will need to assist with complaints and queries.
Your career at American Express won’t just be about hard work; it’ll also be about plenty of compensation. American Express pays competitive salaries to all their employees, so you know your efforts will be well rewarded. Plus, there are plenty of employee benefits like performance-related bonuses, shares in the company, and health and wellness schemes. Plus, most jobs at American Express UK allow for flexible working opportunities, so you can fit your working schedule around your personal life (and not the other way around).
Ready to hit ‘go’ on your American Express career? Then this vacancy is all you need. Apply to American Express through YoungCapital and let us take care of all the hard work.
What we offer:
- Chance to work with a global finance superpower
- Roles for various areas of interest and levels of experience
- Opportunities to develop your professional skills and build a career
- Variety in hours and remote working options (role-dependent)
- A diverse and inclusive workplace that focusses on the future
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Qualifications of varying degrees (role-dependent)
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Enthusiasm and interest in making a difference
Whether you’re looking to change up your working life or you have no experience at all, American Express careers are open to everyone. Apply now to be the first to know about the best American Express jobs in the UK, from London to Brighton and beyond.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Part-time jobs, Evening jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Work-from-home jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £10.00 and £45.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Managing financial accounts and services, helping customers with issues and queries, assisting in administrative tasks, and other job-dependant tasks.
- Published at
- Profession type
- Accountancy, Sales
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!