Charity Fundraiser / Sales Representative (£12 – £14 per hour + Uncapped Daily Bonus) Paid Weekly! in Leeds
Are you looking for a role where you have the ability to earn great money and make a genuine impact? We're looking for Fundraisers / Sales Representatives.
What are you going to do:
Do you have a passion for change and a desire to help those in need? We’re looking for charismatic and inspiring people with big personalities to join our thriving fundraising teams in Leeds.
As a REAL Fundraiser, you’ll have the opportunity to represent multiple campaigns and play a huge part in generating support out in the field. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute directly to a cause whose purpose is to help those who need it most. We are at the forefront of supporting our partners with the vital work they do and pride ourselves on maintaining the highest of standards whilst doing so.
The ideal candidate will be motivated, organized and have a knack for developing relationships with potential donors. We’re looking for someone who aligns with our values, works within those parameters and shows true belief in the mission of our campaign partners. As a Sales representative you will be motivated to succeed, passionate about the work our charity partners do and have a natural ability to build rapport with members of the public. Striking up conversation should be easy, and rejection should be brushed off lightly. You’ll be target driven and eager to succeed.
We offer industry-leading training, fantastic progression opportunities and consistent, extensive support every step of the way to help you develop your skills and achieve your full potential.
If you feel like this job is a perfect fit for you, then please apply with a covering letter and CV. You will be contacted to discuss the role in further detail if your CV is selected and put through our recruitment process. Please note that by applying for this job, you may be subject to a DBS check. Additionally, applicants must be over 18 with the legal right to work in the UK.
What we offer:
- Competitive Pay Rates (£12 – 14p/h dependent on experience)
- Get paid weekly
- Consistent Support from a team of experienced and well respect managers.
- The chance to earn industry leading uncapped daily bonuses!
- The opportunity to learn a wide set of transferable skills that will last a lifetime!
- Full training is provided and regular refresher training is in place to ensure you are supported every step of the way.
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- A passion for supporting those who need our help
- Conducting yourself in a professional manner and making sure you are values led at all times
- You will thrive off of working towards targets/KPIs
- A face to face fundraising, sales or promotion based background is welcome, but not essential.
- Aged over 18, with the legal right to work in the UK
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Full-time jobs, Temporary full-time jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £12.00 and £14.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Cultivating a network of dedicated supporters
- Published at
- Profession type
- Advertising / Marketing / PR , Sales
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!