New Full Time Catering Assistant role in Lymington!!
Are you looking for a Full Time Catering Assistant role in Lymington? We have the perfect role for you in a well known premise, so apply now!
What are you going to do:
Here at YoungCapital UK, we are looking for self-motivated, detail orientated and hardworking individual with previous experience as a catering assistant to join our team as a full time worker in Lymington! This is a really exciting opportunity, where you can work and also be part of a supporting, friendly and hard-working team. This is a catering assistant job with the option to choose from the available shifts pattern.
- Working in busy small cafe
- Serving staff and visitors
- Restocking food
- Dealing with customers at the till
- Maintaining a tidy and clean area at all times
- Preparing basic food items
- Use, maintain and store equipment correctly
- Ensure a professional image is presented at all times.
Hours of work:
- Shifts available to choose from: 8am to 16:00pm start or 11am to 19:15pm
- Monday to Friday
- Occasional weekend shifts
- £10.90 per hour
What we offer:
- Weekly pay
- Full-time job in Lymington
- 2 shifts to choose from
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Good communication skills
- Food hygiene certificate preferred
- Basic DBS check required
- Previous Catering experience required
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Secondary School
- Working hours per week
- 37 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Temporary full-time jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £0.00 and £10.90 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- working in a cafe providing great customer service
- Published at
- Profession type
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!