Assistant Head Chef
Get rewarded by your customers with a generous Tips system, and treat yourself and your friends with 50% off at Zizzi & ASK Italian (drinks included).
What are you going to do:
Calling all Pizza lovers!!.......(Pasta lovers are welcome too)
As Assistant Head Chef you will be a senior part of the kitchen team. Having the ability to run the kitchen in the head chefs absence. Understanding the need for great leadership and having an unparalleled passion for food.
What will you be doing? Here's a taster:
- Stepping into the Head Chef's shoes whilst they're away, running the kitchen and leading the team to deliver exceptional food, whilst ensuring maximum profitability.
- Be passionate about our food, knowing the menu and our specs inside out, be able to work across any section, and sharing this passion with your team.
- Planning for shifts, making sure the right level of food is prepared, and delegating duties to the team.
- Working with the whole restaurant team to help deliver Great Times for our customers and taking absolute pride in the presentation and quality of food from your kitchen.
- Making sure the restaurant and kitchen is Looking Fabulous at all times, are hitting the mark set out in our policies, processes and guidelines, and that your team are doing the same.
What we offer:
- Treat yourself and your friends with 50% Zizzi & ASK Italian (drinks included)
- Never go hungry with free & heavily discounted menu on shift
- Wagestream available to instantly access earned wages
- Make the most of your time off work with discounts on cinema tickets, travel websites and big brands available
- Stay in touch with what's going on with our online Zizzi community that also provides access to your rotas and payslips
- Need some support? We have a free Employee Assistant Programme with access to GPs and wellbeing support
- Time for a break with 28 days holiday (pro rata)
- Plenty of opportunity to develop and progress your career if that's what you want
- Plan for the future with Company pension contributions
- Look the part with Zizzi branded T-Shirts and aprons provided
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Growth – You aim to be better than yesterday. We’re on a constant journey to be better, so we seek growth as a team, in our business and in the ways we contribute to the world.
- Individuality – You celebrate the differences. We take pride in what makes us special, and encourage everyone to be the best version of themselves whoever they are.
- Drive – You make it happen. We adapt to the challenges of today, avoiding cutting corners, and motivate everyone to strive for more.
- Togetherness – You want to be part of more. We always have each others backs, embracing the challenges as much as the great times.
- Fun – You enjoy the everyday. As much as we take our goals seriously, we don’t take ourselves seriously.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- College, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Part-time jobs, Evening jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £10.00 and £15.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Senior part of the kitchen team, making cocktails on the bar
- Published at
- Profession type
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!