Part-Time Driver, Warehouse, Customer Service Rep in Manchester. The hourly pay is £15!
We are looking for a Driver, Customer Service Rep in Manchester to deliver the best service to clients and restock shop locations! Hourly pay £15!
What are you going to do:
Join us as a Part-Time Driver, Warehouse, Customer Service Rep in Manchester to deliver the best service to clients, and help this business grow even further. The hourly pay during weekdays is £15. Work during the weekend, and your hourly salary goes up.
Our client find its origins in the Netherlands and has grown to be one of the biggest in their field with providing hotels and office spaces with self-service convenience stores. Their goal for the coming years is to grow even further in Europe and become leading in the UK.
The business starting in London and has proven to expand rapidly. This is the main reason Manchester is opening November 14th!
You will drive around the city in a 3.5 tones/Luton van provided by the company and deliver the supplies to customers. Also, you are the point of contact for the clients to make sure the shops look neat and tidy when servicing the locations.
As this is an all-round role, you will start your day with collecting the goods at the warehouse while making sure the warehouse is fully stocked and kept tidy.
This role brings a lot of responsibilities, and therefore we are looking for reliable, experienced people who are looking to grow with the company.
- Manage the warehouse;
- Order picking;
- Driving around Manchester and supplying the stores;
- Delivering the best customer service;
- Working independently is something that suits you.
The work days are Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
What we offer:
- An hourly pay of £15;
- A job for the long run;
- Many possibilities for development and progression;
- Provided vehicle being a 3.5 tone/Luton van;
- Work independently!
What we ask:
- At least finished college BTEC levels
- Experience working in a warehouse;
- Be aged 23 and above for insurance reasons;
- A manual UK drivers license is required;
- You are tech savvy, comfortable using different apps;
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- College, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 16
- Type of Contract
- Part-time jobs, Weekend jobs
- Salary indication
- £15.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Representing the brand, warehouse activities, shopkeeping and keeping contact with clients
- Profession type
- Logistics jobs, Retail
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!