Charge Nurse in Northampton
... Are you a Registered Nurse (RMN, RNLD or RGN) looking for a new opportunity to work in an organisation that will help to develop you to achieve your goals to become the best you can be? If so, a Charge Nurse role...
Are you a Registered Nurse (RMN, RNLD or RGN) looking for a new opportunity to work in an organisation that will help to develop you to achieve your goals to become the best you can be? If so, a Charge Nurse role at Badby Park could be for you!
With previous experience in a similar setting from the NHS or private care, you will be responsible for the clinical environment and managing the clinical services throughout the wards and units.
Your career within Elysium will be enjoyable and rewarding as you develop specialist skills and make a real difference for some of the most vulnerable people in society. It’s a career that you can take pride in and enjoy. It’s what delivering great healthcare should feel like.
What you will be doing:
- To be accountable for the safe and effective clinical and operational functioning of a defined unit.
- To provide credible clinical leadership to a defined staff group
- Act in a professional role manner clinical leader, a resource for staff, and supporting, guiding, and supervising staff as required.
- Develops and supports an environment which supports competent ethical nursing care
- To be aware of and have regard for the advice from the NMC and other statutory bodies in relation to professional matters
- To maintain concise records and provide reports as required for CHC/CPA and TDT reviews
- Integrates team members with clear information and creates opportunities to influence work objectives, planning and organisation
- Develops and implements strategies to facilitate effective communication pathways
- To oversee the allocation of resources, ensuring that all care is met
Where you will be working
Location: Badby Road West, Daventry, Northamptonshire, NN11 4NH
You will be working alongside the clinical teams at Badby Park to care for people with neurological illnesses, acquired brain and spinal cord injuries, where you will deliver person-centred care where each individual is at the heart of everything you do.
This specialist inpatient neurological rehabilitation and complex care service which boasts extensive facilities that cater for specific needs of the residents that is set in acres of stunning countryside on the outskirts of Daventry.
Badby Park is a grand manor house steeped in history with stunning views, excellent facilities and a tranquil setting. Good road links makes it easily commutable from Daventry, Rugby, Northampton and Banbury.
You will need:
- Relevant experience as RGN/RMN/RNLD
- Professional training in a related environment
- Recognised Mentorship certification
- Values based practice
- Leadership skills
- Administrative, planning, and organisational skills
- A knowledge of the organizational policies and procedures
- Report writing skills
What you will get
- Annual salary of £38,000 - £40,000 (DOE) + Benefits
- £2,000 Welcome Bonus
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave – plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- Flexible working opportunities
There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check much more.
About your next employer
You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with over 8,000 employees and a unique approach to the delivery of care. With a network of over 90 services across England and Wales covering Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is opportunity for you to grow and move.
Elysium Healthcare is part of Ramsay Health Care with a global network that extends across 10 countries and employs over 86,000 people globally.
The safety of our service users and colleagues is our priority and as such we encourage and support vaccination uptake as this remains the best line of defence against COVID-19.
Elysium Healthcare follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understand it is each person’s individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users. Candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs
- Published at
- Profession type
- Health / Medical
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!