Delivery Cyclist in Southampton - Burgess Road
Time to dust that bike off and put it to work!
Available to work evenings and weekends?
Do you have an adequate smart phone to use for every shift? minimum Apple iPhone 6 or Android 7?
Why not come and join us as a Delivery Cyclist!!
Have access to a bicycle and want to know how you and your bike can earn some money? Well here at Dominos we have the answer!
As a Delivery Cyclist for Domino’s you will earn an initial base rate up to £10.42ph PLUS any tips received are your own! an additional £0.70p per delivery drop. The average shift will see you earn around £13/16ph with the potential to earn more during our peak times.
We are looking for fit and enthusiastic individuals with a keen interest in cycling to join the team at your local Domino’s as a Delivery Cyclist, we will provide you with all the gear you need including a detachable bike rack and top box for you to deliver pizzas safely. We will pay you 70p per delivery on top of your competitive hourly wage.
Not done anything like that before No problem! What we are looking for..
Ideal Delivery Cyclist Candidate
- Interest in fitness and cycling
- Confident road user
- Your own Mountain or hybrid bicycle
- Have an adequate smart phone for every shift: minimum Apple iPhone 6 OR Android 7
- Good communication and hard working
- Able to work evenings and weekends
- Knowledge of the local area
- Upholding a positive brand image and providing excellent customer service at all times
- Managing cash and card transactions effectively in accordance to company procedures
- Delivering products safely and securely, avoiding unnecessary risks by adhering to all safety and security policies
- Working as part of a team
- Maximum delivery radius 1.5miles from the store
- Additional £0.70p per delivery
- Pension Scheme
- Detachable Bike rack and top box provided
- Employee of the month Scheme
- Discounted food allowance
- Free Food (Conditions apply)
- Free company uniform
- Flexible working hours
- Refer a friend scheme
- Full Training and support given
- Wellness program
- Company Events
- Clear career progression pathway to store manager and beyond
- Competitive rate of pay
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a growing company, known for great customer service and flexible working hours. If you like a fast paced environment where time flies and you have fun, then click below to APPLY TODAY
- Southampton - Burgess Road
- Type of Contract
- Part-time jobs
- Published at
- Profession type
- Logistics jobs
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!