Management Staff 2024
Come and join our international team! We run fun and entertaining summer camps for our European students visiting the UK on language holidays. UK Centres for 2024 will run in Winchester, Exeter, Bournemouth, Tiverton and Ringwood. We’re looking for sociable and enthusiastic leaders to join us in running our junior summer centres in the UK in Summer 2024. Creating magical and exciting experiences for the young people who choose to travel with us. We will provide accommodation and meals and full support. This is a self-employed position.
What are you going to do:
Students between the ages of 11 to 17 yrs travel to our centres (some University campuses/some private schools) in the UK and take part in lessons in the mornings and trips and activities in the
afternoons and evenings. Most guests stay in residential accommodation on site but some are with host families. The job of the management staff in the centre is to manage a team of supervisors to
ensure that all aspects of the students’ stay run smoothly and that students are kept safe and happy throughout their time with us. We are looking for Centre Administrators, Programme Organisers and Centre Managers with different tasks and responsibilities. All positions are residential; accommodation is offered on site and includes all meals.
What we offer:
- Contractors will receive between 273 GBP or 315 Euros and 528 GBP or 610 Euros weekly depending on job position from 24/06/2024 until 25/08/2024 (depending on the centre), to be invoiced in arrears.
- Travel expenses of up to 210 GBP or 230 Euros
- Full-board accommodation is included for the summer season
What we ask:
- At least finished high school
- Full time availability from 23/06/2024 until 25/08/2024 (depending on the centre) in centre
- Excellent English language skills, the ability to communicate in one or more additional language is a plus.
- Experience in leading and managing a team (ideally in an international context)
- Professional experience in summer/holiday camps or similar structures preferred
- Experience in working with children or administrative skills depending on job role
- Good organisational and time-management skills, ability to work independently and under pressure
- Successfully complete our pre-season training sessions as well as participation in the Destination Training in the Summer Centre
- Participation in Safeguarding training (provided by us)
- First Aid Certificate (8 hours, not older than 2 years).
- Police clearance or DBS certificate (not older than 1 year).
- Safeguarding our young students is the most important priority for our school and as such no contracts will be awarded without full ID checks, references and appropriate police/DBS checks.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and contractors. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation,
pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnership.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 32 - 42
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Part-time jobs, Evening jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £273.00 and £528.00 Per Week
- Responsible for
- manage a team of supervisors to ensure that all aspects of the students’ stay run smoothly and that students are kept safe and happy throughout their time with us.
- Profession type
- Management, Project Management
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!