Delivery Driver in Nottingham - Silverdale
Have you ever thought of being a Delivery Driver?
Do you love driving?
Are you looking for a fun and flexible role enabling you to work within a fast-paced team environment?
Earn up to £13.42/hour (including hourly rate and mileage) plus tips!
Working for Domino’s Pizza as a Delivery Driver means that you are at the forefront of our business, ensuring that our customers get fresh high-quality pizzas delivered hot and on time.
- Flexible Hours
- Staff Discount
- Business Use Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- You get to keep all the tips!
- Upholding a positive brand image and always providing excellent customer service.
- Managing card transactions effectively in accordance with company procedures.
- Delivering products safely and securely, avoiding unnecessary risks by adhering to all safety and security procedures.
- Working as part of the Domino’s team by helping instore when your area of specialism is slow.
Essential skills/experience needed:
- Full UK or EU driving license held with no more than 6 points and no bans within the last 5 years
- Own car (with valid MOT and insurance)
- Available to work evenings and weekends
- Good knowledge of the local area
- This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a growing company, known for great customer service and flexible working hours.
Experience isn't necessary - if you have the attitude, we have the training for you. At Domino’s Pizza, we provide you with excellent on the job training, you will be trained in all aspects of the role ensuring that all products are delivered safely and securely. You will also receive Food Safety training to ensure that you maintain the highest standards of food hygiene and store cleanliness.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Availability: Evenings & Weekends
Salary: £10.42 per hour plus mileage & tips
Come and join us today as our Delivery Driver for a career, not just a job!
To view our applicant privacy information please visit our website.
This role can also involve physical demands such as lifting, carrying, and reaching.
The work conditions can often incur extreme temperatures during the winter and summer months with heat from the oven and the coolness from the walk-in fridge, coupled with outdoor activities such as refuse disposal, deliveries and cleaning windows.
Other tasks will include:
- Folding of boxes
- Stocking up the drink’s fridge
- May be required to answer phones to take customer orders.
Training will be provided by the company. However, previous experience is a plus.
Such duties from time to time may be amended by the Company and from time-to-time job holders will be required to undertake other duties as necessary to meet the needs to the business.
- Nottingham - Silverdale
- Type of Contract
- Part-time jobs
- Published at
- Profession type
- Logistics jobs
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!