Psychologist in Leeds
... Please ask about flexible working patterns - we will consider condensed hours/part time hours/hybrid working! If you are an experienced Psychologist who is looking for a rewarding career, where you can make a...
Please ask about flexible working patterns - we will consider condensed hours/part time hours/hybrid working!
If you are an experienced Psychologist who is looking for a rewarding career, where you can make a difference and change lives for the better, then this might be for you.
No two days will be the same as you work at Spring Wood Lodge. Spring Wood Lodge is a rehabilitation service for women over the age of 18 who have personality disorders, with or without co-morbid mental health illness and/or mild learning disabilities. You must have a full UK driving license and access to a vehicle to commute between the two.
Reporting into the Lead Psychologist, with the support of two full time Psychology Assistants, you will be responsible for individual and group interventions, diagnostic and cognitive assessments, MDT working, risk assessments, facilitate staff reflective practise sessions and will be requested to design and deliver training.
As a Psychologist, you will have experience and knowledge in carrying a service users caseload, including assessing women with mental health conditions, and designing and delivering specialist psychological treatment within a mental healthcare service.
You will be working at an organisation where there is a strong emphasis on teamwork and CPD, where you will have continuous access to a range of training opportunities to move your career forward.
- Supporting the provision of psychology services in a specified area, in collaboration with multidisciplinary teams
- Participating fully with the multidisciplinary team and ensuring that the service user is fully engaged in their care pathway
- Supporting clinical team working, including both direct interventions and the delivery of staff training programmes
- Supporting the clinical team and area of service in developing new initiatives and ways of working
- Working with internal and external agencies in order to enhance treatment pathways for service users
To be successful in this role, you'll need
- Accredited post-graduate qualification in psychology
- Registration with the Health Care Professions Council (HCPC) (or qualification pending)
- Post-registration experience is desirable, though not essential
- Experience of working with people with mental health conditions
What you will get
- Up to £65k annual salary
- Flexible working patterns - condensed hours, hybrid working, part time hours
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave – plus your birthday off!
- Free meals on duty and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- Flexible working opportunities
There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check and much more.
About your next employer
You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care. With a network of over 80 services across England and Wales, providing four services including: Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is opportunity for you to grow and move with Elysium.
Elysium Healthcare follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understand it is each person’s individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users. Candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs
- Published at
- Profession type
- Health / Medical
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!