Senior Maintenance Assistant in Milton Keynes
... If you enjoy creating a well-presented and safe environment, then join the team at Chadwick Lodge as Senior Maintenance Assistant and be a valued member of the service. In this role, you will be responsible for...
If you enjoy creating a well-presented and safe environment, then join the team at Chadwick Lodge as Senior Maintenance Assistant and be a valued member of the service.
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring the services facilities are fit for purpose, gardening and will regularly conduct audits to identify and repair any faults.
Working alongside an established team, you will turn your hand to all maintenance-related tasks, liaising with contractors to support the upkeep of the service.
A range of training opportunities are available that can see your career grow and you achieve your career aspirations.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the completion of PPM checks on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Coordinating and supporting contractors whilst on site and completing of all paperwork and tool checks.
- Completion of individual tool checks in line with local procedures
- Reviewing daily work sheets and prioritising tasks accordingly and complete as directed
- Participating in a1 week retaining on-call rota for the purposes of emergency maintenance
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Experience within a similar role
- General building trade experience
- Ability to paint and decorate
- Basic numeracy and literacy
What you will get:
- Annual salary of £22,900 + Benefits
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave – plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check, holiday financing and much more.
About your next employer:
You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with over 8,000 employees and a unique approach to the delivery of care. With a network of over 90 services across England and Wales covering Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is opportunity for you to grow and move.
Elysium Healthcare is part of Ramsay Health Care with a global network that extends across 10 countries and employs over 86,000 people globally.
The safety of our service users and colleagues is our priority and as such we encourage and support vaccination uptake as this remains the best line of defence against COVID-19.
Elysium Healthcare follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understand it is each person’s individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users. Candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.
- Milton Keynes
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs
- Published at
- Profession type
- Health / Medical
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!