Clinical Services Manager in Reading
... If you are an experienced Senior Nurse looking for the next step in your career, or an existing Clinical Services Manager looking for a new opportunity, then join our friendly team at Rosebank House in Reading....
If you are an experienced Senior Nurse looking for the next step in your career, or an existing Clinical Services Manager looking for a new opportunity, then join our friendly team at Rosebank House in Reading.
Working 37.5 hours per week, you will join the multidisciplinary team providing person-centred care and rehabilitation for male patients over the age of 18 who are suffering from enduring mental health issues.
As an experienced Manager or existing Clinical Services Manager from the NHS or private sector, you will provide high quality and standard driven clinical management and leadership to the teams; act as a role model within the service to foster a culture of continuous improvement and professional development. Promote collaborative working, positive team building and set priorities, objectives and goals to your team.
The Clinical Services Manager role will see you:
- Manage and develop a highly skilled and motivated workforce through recruitment, selection, development and performance management processes.
- Ensure the effective and efficient management and control of staffing, budgets, materials and equipment.
- Promote an effective working relationship across the multidisciplinary teams.
- Contribute to the development of Elysium policies, procedures, processes and initiatives.
- Ensure clinical services comply with statutory regulations and current legislation, meet quality standards and deliver against key performance indicators.
- Managing the effective implementation of clinical interventions and treatment designed to enhance the operation and quality of clinical services evaluating through clinical governance and audit.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- A relevant professional qualification
- A recognised post registration qualification together with full membership of NMC
- At least 2 years of managerial experience within a care setting
- To be highly organised and perform well under pressure
- A strong desire for change and innovation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
This role will suit for someone looking to work mainly from Monday to Friday. The occasional weekend and/or night working may be required to provide supervision to the night staff. The post holder is expected to participate in the on-call rota for the service.
Where you will be working
Location: Lower Henley Road, Caversham, Reading, Berkshire, RG4 5LE
Join the team at Rosebank House providing specialist care and support for people with severe and enduring mental health conditions. You will be working at a modern and purpose-built home with 13 en-suite bedrooms.
The focus of Rosebank House is on independent living skills and social inclusion, education and employment engagement. There are close links with the local community for residents to access local college, work placements and amenities.
What you will get:
With the Elysium Wellbeing team on-hand to keep you feeling great; be it a chat, massage or group activities, and a huge range of career development opportunities to help you grow and succeed, if you have the aspiration, capability and dedication, we can give you the support and opportunities to help you achieve your career goals.
- Annual salary of £45,000
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave (Inc. Bank Holidays) – plus your birthday off!
- Subsidised meals and free parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- Childcare vouchers
There are also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check and much more.
About your next employer
You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with over 8,000 employees and a unique approach to the delivery of care. With a network of over 90 services across England and Wales covering Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is opportunity for you to grow and move.
Elysium Healthcare is part of Ramsay Health Care with a global network that extends across 10 countries and employs over 86,000 people globally.
The safety of our service users and colleagues is our priority and as such we encourage and support vaccination uptake as this remains the best line of defence against COVID-19.
Elysium Healthcare follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understand it is each person’s individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users. Candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs
- Published at
- Profession type
- Health / Medical
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!