Clinical Psychologist in Stoke-on-Trent
... Are you a qualified Clinical Psychologist with experience or an interest working with people with a range of neuro conditions such as acquired brain injuries, traumatic brain injuries, progressive neurological...
Are you a qualified Clinical Psychologist with experience or an interest working with people with a range of neuro conditions such as acquired brain injuries, traumatic brain injuries, progressive neurological conditions and complex care conditions?
Do you want regular on-site supervision from an experienced Consultant Clinical Neuropsychologist - and work closely with a team of Assistant Psychologists?
Then join the Psychology team at Adderley Green Hospital, where you will work closely with a friendly and supportive Interdisciplinary Team, which offers a vibrant and busy working environment where you will be encouraged and supported to develop your career.
As a Clinical Psychologist at Adderley Green you will:
- Provide assessment and formulation
- Present at care planning meetings
- Deliver psychological interventions with individuals and groups
- You may be required to assist in clinically related administration, audit, collection of statistics, delivering training and project work
To be successful in this role
- You must hold a Psychology degree (2.1 or above, unless you also possess a higher relevant University qualification eg M.Sc. or PhD).
- Your degree must confer Graduate Basis for Registration with the BPS
- HCPC registration Clinical Psychologist charterable with the BPS
- Previous clinical experience, ideally within a neuro rehabilitation setting or a willingness and interest to move into this setting
Where you will be working
Adderley Green is based in Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire and is a specialist inpatient neurological rehabilitation and complex care setting for service users with acquired brain and spinal injuries, and neuro degenerative conditions.
You will work clinically with an allocated number of residents and maintain a regular presence on your allocated unit(s). Adderley Green comprises two specialist units; one providing rehabilitation for 70 adults with acquired neurological conditions. The second provides specialist complex care unit for 40 adults over 65 with progressive neurodegenerative conditions.
What you will get:
- Annual salary of £42,000-£48,000 (Dependent on experience)
- Flexible working hours – job share/condensed working hours available
- Support with and protected time for research
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave inc. Bank holidays – plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- Wellbeing support and activities
About your next employer
You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with over 8,000 employees and a unique approach to the delivery of care. With a network of over 90 services across England and Wales covering Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is opportunity for you to grow and move.
Elysium Healthcare is part of Ramsay Health Care with a global network that extends across 10 countries and employs over 86,000 people globally.
The safety of our service users and colleagues is our priority and as such we encourage and support vaccination uptake as this remains the best line of defence against COVID-19.
Elysium Healthcare follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understand it is each person’s individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users. Candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs
- Published at
- Profession type
- Health / Medical
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!