Cloud Security Engineer (26004) in London
Join us at Holland & Barrett during this exciting phase of our business transformation. As a trusted brand dedicated to empowering our customers on their wellness journeys, we are investing significantly in all aspects of our operations. From quality health foods to expert advice, we're committed to providing an unparalleled customer experience. As we expand and innovate, we're seeking top talent to join us in various roles, including the pivotal position of Cloud Security Engineer.
As a Cloud Security Engineer at Holland & Barrett, you will play a key role in ensuring the security and integrity of our cloud infrastructure. With a focus on implementing and operating a robust cloud security program, you will collaborate closely with DevOps teams, leveraging cutting-edge technologies to enhance our security posture. Your contributions will be critical in maintaining the trust of our customers in the rapidly evolving landscape of technology.
- Implement and operate a comprehensive cloud security program, providing hands-on support to DevOps teams.
- Identify systems solutions to business needs, analyzing feasibility in collaboration with senior engineers and technical architects.
- Research and recommend new commercial and open-source tools and techniques for the team's benefit.
- Develop and maintain expertise in best practice cloud security methodologies and techniques.
- Document proposed solutions clearly and concisely for technical specifications sign-off.
Skills & Experience:
- Proficient use of security tools such as Lacework, AWS Config, Inspector, Guard Duty, and Security Hub.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills with distributed project teams for addressing security findings.
- Automation expertise in vulnerability management and patching within AWS.
- Container security knowledge, including designing hardened container images and conducting AWS ECR scanning (e.g., Clair, Snyk).
- Experience in robust identity management solutions and key management systems in AWS.
- Management and resolution of cloud security incidents in collaboration with the Security Operations Center (SOC).
- Understanding of microservices architecture, contributing to scalable and resilient cloud solutions.
- Deployment and management of authorization and authentication services.
- Proficient in CI/CD pipelines, Git, and hands-on experience with Gitlab for agile development.
- Familiarity with container-based APIs such as Docker and Kubernetes for application deployment and orchestration.
- Participation in Python drop-in sessions, contributing to meaningful discussions on various topics.
Holland & Barrett is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Pension company contribution = 3%
- Incentive scheme up to 10% of annual salary, based on company performance.
- Your wellbeing is paramount so you can get away and take 33 Days Holiday per year.
- Learning and Development opportunity with Holland & Barrett is a great base for career development long term.
- Private Medical Care (Self after 1 year)
- Career progression.
- Refer and Earn Scheme - as we're growing you can earn money by referring people to join us from your network.
- Epic Extras gives you access to exclusive benefits, free advice and savings from a range of retailers and providers.
- Stay healthy with Discounted Products - from day one you'll get a 25% discount (on top of other promotions) when you shop at H&B on anything that you buy.
- We all need a little help sometimes, so we offer Free 24/7 Confidential Advice & Colleague Welfare.
- Mental Health First Aiders - we have lots of qualified Mental Health First Aiders because its all about your health & wellbeing.
- Stay active in the Onsite Gym at our Nuneaton Hub!
- We have colleague Reward and Recognition Schemes, so your hard work and loyalty won't go unnoticed.
- And many more!
We're passionate about helping every colleague thrive across all dimensions of wellbeing, and we're committed to having a diverse and inclusive workplace. In line with our EPIC values (Expertise, Pioneering, Inclusive, Caring), we embrace and actively celebrate all our colleagues unique and varying experiences, backgrounds, identities and cultures - I am me, we are H&B.
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs
- Published at
- Profession type
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!