Commercial Change Manager - 12 months Fixed Term Contract (26611) in London
It's a really exciting time to be at Holland & Barrett. We are investing across all areas of our business with a vision of empowering our customers to live happier, healthier lives. Our mission is to be the leading player in global wellness chosen by millions as their trusted partner for personalised wellness journeys. To achieve this goal, we are embarking on a radical transformation. We are recruiting top talent in all areas of our business, from Finance to Digital Marketing, from HR to IT, as well as new functions around Health and Wellness.
We have an ambitious strategy to launch a series of new wellness products and services to customers. This is an exciting time to join H&B as a Commercial Change Manager on a 12 months FTC which would be crucial in ensuring we deliver to our roadmap and plans.
This is a new role which is key to ensuring that Commercial Transformation projects and initiatives meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing the adoption and usage of our people.
You will focus on how change effects our people and ensure business readiness for adoption of Tech Transformation and Systems. You will need to adapt to meet the different requirements and levels of adoption required by teams across Commercial; prepare, support and equip them to adopt work in new and improved ways.
This will include planning and delivering training/learning and development, communications and engagement, process mapping/improvement, benefit mapping and realisation. Being clear on the benefit of the change and being confident communicating this alongside the purpose and detail of the change is vital for this role.
Working collaboratively with Commercial colleagues to develop the right change mindset, skills, knowledge and tools will ultimately lead to success in this role.
As a Commercial Change Manager, you'll be responsible for:
- Creating change strategies and approaches to deliver Transformation drawing on change methodologies
- Business Readiness Analysis
- Stakeholder Management
- Change Management planning including communication and engagement planning and learning and development
- Capturing Transformation implementation risks and issues with mitigation plans (change specifically)
- Establishing a culture of change removing barriers
- Clearly capturing the Transformation goals, objectives, purpose and benefit
- Transformation Benefit Mapping and Realisation including process mapping
- Creating change management training programmes including materials and content
- Delivering change management workshops and engaging audiences on the change
- Conduct post implementation reviews to foster a culture of learning
- Delivering, managing, and optimising the success of change initiatives.
This will be a hybrid role with a base location at either our London or Nuneaton hub. The role will be required to travel frequently to our other hubs in Nuneaton, London and Burton. There may also be occasional travel outside of the UK as we're a global, digitally enabled business and we expect our colleagues to be self-driven and to determine the most appropriate place to work each day to meet the requirements of the role, achieve their best performance and optimum output.
- Experience delivering change management in large scale, complex Transformation
- Experience with and the knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- An understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- Ability to think strategically to support the delivery of key objectives
- Be able to engage a diverse group of people and stakeholders
- Highly developed communication skills with the ability to listen, reflect and adapt your preferred personal style to influence and impact outcomes
- Problem solving focus and ability to identify and resolve root causes
- An organised person focuses on practically delivering activity
- Resilience with the ability to work with a level of ambiguity
- Retail experience, Commercial and Technology, systems implementation ideal
- A team player, able to work collaboratively with others
Our Benefits for this role include, but not limited to:
- H&B Employee Discount - 25%
- Pension company contribution
- 33 Days Holiday per year (Inclusive of bank holidays)
- Private Medical Care
- Exclusive benefits, free advice and savings from a range of retailers and providers
- Electric Car Scheme
We're passionate about helping every colleague thrive across all dimensions of wellbeing, and we're committed to having a diverse and inclusive workplace. In line with our EPIC values (Expertise, Pioneering, Inclusive, Caring), we embrace and actively celebrate all our colleagues unique and varying experiences, backgrounds, identities and cultures - I am me, we are H&B.
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs
- Published at
- Profession type
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!