Product Data Admin Manager (26574) in London
Join our team and be part of a company that truly lives its values. With our expertise and commitment to innovation, we aim to build trust and make health and wellness accessible to all. By fostering inclusivity and care, we work collaboratively to improve the well-being of our colleagues, customers, and communities.
It's a really exciting time to be at Holland & Barrett. We are investing across all areas of our business with a vision of empowering our customers to live happier, healthier lives. Our mission is to be the leading player in global wellness chosen by millions as their trusted partner for personalised wellness journeys. To achieve this goal, we are embarking on a radical transformation. We are recruiting top talent in all areas of our business, from Finance to Digital Marketing, from HR to IT, as well as new functions around Health and Wellness.
We have an ambitious strategy to launch a series of new wellness products and services to customers. This is an exciting time for H&B and the Product Data Admin Manager role is crucial in ensuring we deliver to our roadmap and plans.
The Purpose of the Role:
The Product Data Admin Manager plays a pivotal role in ensuring seamless product and supplier onboarding while leading a team of Master Data administrators. Beyond data accuracy maintenance, this role involves mentoring and coaching the team to contribute effectively to our commercial roadmap and plans. Managing a team of Master Data administrators (x4), the Product Data Admin Manager will uphold data accuracy in H&B's product data systems. Collaborating with Product Data Analysts and reporting to the Head of Master Data, the Product Data Admin Manager ensures data integrity and contributes to reporting on product data.
Working closely with the Commercial Operations Project Manager, the role involves implementing and maintaining best practices for product data processes, including end-to-end setup and process improvements. The Product Data Admin Manager leads the team in maintaining and cleansing product data as the "source of truth" for informed commercial decisions.
The team, under the manager's leadership, supports Commercial Operations with administrative tasks, providing critical insights for decision-making and driving sales performance. Support business operations by addressing internal and external SKU and supplier queries, utilising the internal ticketing platform for efficient reporting of query types.
- Lead and mentor a team of Master Data administrators, emphasising coaching for their professional growth alongside ensuring data accuracy in H&B's product data systems.
- Ensure timely delivery of both Business-As-Usual (BAU) and projects according to critical paths and SLAs, utilising new systems while maintaining legacy data.
- Forecast and plan existing resources to meet SLAs and achieve project deliverables, monitoring compliance and playing a strategic role in issue resolution.
- Own and execute a resource roadmap and dependency plan for data strategy, transformation, and crucial projects.
- Provide accurate data to establish a single source of truth for supplier and product data within the business.
- Champion data initiatives and process improvements in new systems, making recommendations for attribute-level enrichment opportunities.
- Take ownership of various data quality initiatives, ensuring compliance with regulations such as GDPR in new systems.
- Act as the primary subject matter expert for product data enrichments for H&B in the UK and Ireland, managing relationships with internal and external data partners.
- Fully leverage all data sources to create a reliable single source of truth for informed data-centric decisions.
We have bases in Nuneaton, London and Burton, and some travel may be required to all locations. We're a global, digitally enabled business and we expect our colleagues to be self-driven and to determine the most appropriate place to work each day to meet the requirements of the role, achieve their best performance and optimum output. Hybrid with 1-2days in Nuneaton Head Office.
- Experience in leading teams to deliver multiple parts of a strategy.
- Experience of coaching and mentoring direct reports.
- Extensive experience within data background.
- Highly analytical, detail focused, with experience of test and learn methodologies
- Familiarity with industry-standard approaches to data management practices.
- A sharp eye for identifying weak points in processes and organizational structures.
- Able to innovate different ways of working in teams through development and coaching people.
- Microsoft Office – strong understanding of key MS applications, including Word & Excel
- Background in data architecture MI, Power BI, Metabase (Desirable)
Our Benefits for this role include, but not limited to:
- H&B Employee Discount - 25%
- Pension company contribution
- 33 Days Holiday per year (Inclusive of bank holidays)
- Private Medical Care
- Exclusive benefits, free advice and savings from a range of retailers and providers
- Electric Car Scheme
We're passionate about helping every colleague thrive across all dimensions of wellbeing, and we're committed to having a diverse and inclusive workplace. In line with our EPIC values (Expertise, Pioneering, Inclusive, Caring), we embrace and actively celebrate all our colleagues unique and varying experiences, backgrounds, identities and cultures - I am me, we are H&B.
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs
- Published at
- Profession type
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!