Assistant Space Planner (26111) in Coventry
It's a really exciting time to be at Holland & Barrett. We are investing across all areas of our business with a vision of empowering our customers to live happier, healthier lives. Our mission is to be the leading player in global wellness chosen by millions as their trusted partner for personalised wellness journeys. To achieve this goal, we are embarking on a radical transformation. We are recruiting top talent in all areas of our business, from Finance to Digital Marketing, from HR to IT, as well as new functions around Health and Wellness.
- While working with the space planning team, support the delivery of all range review and tactical updates.
- Following planogram changes, ensure accurate delivery of all store distribution changes.
- Own minor planogram changes and creation of planogram size variances.
- Collate store feedback and respond to queries, Interrogate planogram space issues.
- While working cross functionally, action physical merchandising builds within our head office ‘mock shop'. Ensure product samples and any additional fixture requirements arrive within a timely fashion.
- Within the new product creation process, confirmation of product dimensions, image & details to support planogram creation.
- Data interrogation/collation, intermediate Excel skills would be preferable.
- Support in all store merchandising trials and projects. Creation of planograms, store communications, merchandising builds, layout updates and reporting on KPI's.
- Refit & new store requirements – creation of store packs, merchandising material requirements and guidance.
- Other duties on an ad hoc basis.
Location: Hybrid role . 1-3 days at the Holland & Barrett International Nuneaton Hub, nr. Coventry (CV10 7RH).
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team, with the ability to build strong successful working relationships cross functionally
- Analytical, numerate and accurate with good attention to detail
- Well organised and able to prioritise own work
- Ability to learn new systems and processes
- Confident, open minded and happy to challenge the norm as well as present to peers
Our Benefits for this role include, but not limited to:
- H&B Employee Discount - 25%
- Pension company contribution
- Exclusive benefits, free advice and savings from a range of retailers and providers
- And many more!
We're passionate about helping every colleague thrive across all dimensions of wellbeing, and we're committed to having a diverse and inclusive workplace. In line with our EPIC values (Expertise, Pioneering, Inclusive, Caring), we embrace and actively celebrate all our colleagues unique and varying experiences, backgrounds, identities and cultures - I am me, we are H&B.
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs
- Published at
- Profession type
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!