Partnership Recruitment Specialist in Chester House, Epsom Ave, Handforth, Cheadle, Greater Manchester, SK9 3DF
The Groom Room at Pets at Home is looking for Apprentice Groomers to join our quickly expending Groom Room business.
Contracted Hours: 39
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Chester House, Epsom Ave, Handforth, Cheadle, Greater Manchester, SK9 3DF
- Hybrid - Handforth & Home, with practice visits across the UK when required.
- Attendance at key industry events.
About our Vet business
Partnership is at the heart of everything that we do. It's our greatest strength. Our partnership model allows vets, nurses, and practice managers the opportunity to take the next step, by becoming a Practice Owner, with our support. Success in our business comes from a simple point of principle – when our practice owners are successful, our business is successful. We are looking to grow our current practice network of over 400 independent practices, to help realise the enormous potential for our practice owners. This growth depends on our ability to identify, nurture and develop our pipeline for future partnerships; ensuring our brand, reputation and business model remains relevant and positioned as a destination for practice ownership.
Your role will be to work towards the group strategy plan and ensure that there is a strong pipeline of practice owners in place to support the growth of our veterinary business, across new practice openings and practice sales. This role is focused on attracting practice owners, through to providing an excellent candidate journey; supporting them through the discovery stage of being a practice owner.
This role will allow you the opportunity to also attend veterinary congresses and build your personal brand in the profession.
This role will see you:
- Working with key stakeholders to ascertain requirements and create a full briefing to put out to market, and to work through a sales campaign depending on specific requirements.
- Creating sales prospectus’s and working with our marketing team on the creative for adverts and social media campaigns
- Carrying out head hunting activity within targeted areas
- Recruiting within a skills shortage market, so being innovative on recruitment searches and marketing opportunities and activity to generate interest.
- Networking with veterinary professionals at congresses and through social media groups
- Continual development of our pipeline and talent pools – communication is key.
- Taking potential partners through our candidate journey process which includes hosting a ‘Discovery Day’ for them – this is a day where they get to meet key colleagues from other department and find out more about being a partner.
- Ensuring all stakeholders are managed and communicated to with regards to their vacancy / sale
- Being able to professionally communicate to a potential partner, the business model, the commercials, and the investment needed.
- Working in close partnership with your team to complete the discovery stage and sales journey for a potential partner.
- Collaboration with other key departments to support your candidates journey.
This role will build upon previous talent acquisition experience, working in a high touch, strategic environment. Experience of having recruited in a skills shortage market is ideal, as the role will require you to build talent pools and drive external engagement – so experience of head hunting and using social media to engage and network with industry professionals is essential.
Senior stakeholder engagement experience is required, with an ability to influence and build long term relationships. You will need to be able to manage your time effectively, as we empower our team colleagues to drive the success of their business area. You will need to be an effective and confident communicator, with comfort levels around data, reporting and market insights.
Pets just see people. They aren’t biased and they don’t discriminate. We take our inspiration from pets and we value and respect difference in all its forms. Our aim is to reflect the diversity of the communities we operate in and every colleague can help us achieve this. We encourage our people to be themselves so even if your skills and experience don’t perfectly align, if you think you can make a unique contribution through your values and behaviours we want to hear from you!
Organisation: Pets at Home
Date Posted: 01-02-2024
Expiry Date: 01-03-2024
- Chester House, Epsom Ave, Handforth, Cheadle, Greater Manchester, SK9 3DF
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs
- Published at
- Profession type
- Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!