CRM Analytics Manager in Chester House, Epsom Ave, Handforth, Cheadle, Greater Manchester, SK9 3DF The role is hybrid with 1-2 days a week office-based in our Handforth (Cheshire) office.
The Groom Room at Pets at Home is looking for Apprentice Groomers to join our quickly expending Groom Room business.
Full-time, £50,000 - £60,000
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
Contracted Hours: 39
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Chester House, Epsom Ave, Handforth, Cheadle, Greater Manchester, SK9 3DF
Pets at Home is on a mission to transform pet care, and we believe data is a crucial driver for this transformation. The CEO & Board have identified data utilisation as a key element of our growth strategy, leading to the establishment of the Petcare Analytics Group. We are seeking a dynamic and experienced individual to join us as a CRM Analytics Manager and lead a team of specialists in our large-scale CRM program.
About the Role:
As the CRM Analytics Manager, you will play a pivotal role in shaping, building, and delivering our next-generation holistic pet care service through effective data utilization. You will lead a team of specialist CRM analysts, influencing business decisions through your knowledge of data, personalisation tools, and campaign analytics. Your role will involve collaborating with key stakeholders to develop and implement marketing plans and CRM strategies, ensuring seamless operational execution.
- Manage the Vets CRM data delivery, targeting and analytics plan.
- Partner with key stakeholders to develop and implement the marketing plan and CRM strategy, through knowledge of the consumer base and campaigns.
- Champion the briefing process; seeks to understand the underlying business question. Plan activity ensuring seamless transitions between teams.
- Ensure that every activity is an opportunity to learn, presenting clear analysis and acting as a role model for that approach both with team members and business partners.
- Maintain a high standard of clear communication both in analytics and operational performance; ensuring the team, business partners and leadership are well informed.
- Drive optimisation across area and champion knowledge sharing, new techniques, best practice and test and learn within the team.
- Provide clarity to direct reports and business partners by setting clear objectives, developing strategies and tactics aligned to objectives and meeting agreed measures.
- Support direct reports to own their development and build competence; enhance competency, motivation and leadership in direct reports.
- Excited to learn about the Vets industry and passionate about applying your expertise and knowledge to help optimise the CRM experience for Pet Owners.
- Expert CRM knowledge with proven experience in designing and implementation of the data, targeting and analytical elements of CRM journeys.
- Strong SQL skills and experience working with large-scale data warehouses.
- Highly experienced in planning, prioritisation and management of workload and stakeholders across ownership areas with minimal support.
- Team player with established coaching and mentoring skills.
- Excellent attention to detail: Advocate “Right First Time” approach through best practices (e.g. code checks, handover documents, etc.) and spot checks.
- Previous experience in campaign management tools such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Proven ability to apply analytical techniques to generate commercial value and an improved consumer experience.
- Experience presenting knowledge and recommendations to the business and acting as the voice of the consumer in meetings.
Location: The role is hybrid with 1-2 days a week office-based in our Handforth (Cheshire) office.
About Our Benefits:
- Bonus scheme
- Pension plan
- Private healthcare
- Discretionary share plans; Sharesave and Restricted Stock Plan
- Life assurance scheme
- Colleague Discount - 20% discount for you (plus one family member)
- 36 days annual leave (including bank holidays), rising to 38 days after 2 years' service.
- Birthday Leave - 1 day extra leave to celebrate your birthday!
- Charity Leave - You are entitled to have one paid day’s leave each year to work for your favorite animal-related charity.
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, shared parental leave, and adoption leave.
If you are ready to make a significant impact on the future of pet care through data-driven strategies, apply now and be part of our passionate and dedicated team at Pets at Home Group.
Pets just see people. They aren’t biased and they don’t discriminate. We take our inspiration from pets and we value and respect difference in all its forms. Our aim is to reflect the diversity of the communities we operate in and every colleague can help us achieve this. We encourage our people to be themselves so even if your skills and experience don’t perfectly align, if you think you can make a unique contribution through your values and behaviours we want to hear from you!
Organisation: Pets at Home
Date Posted: 09-01-2024
Expiry Date: 09-03-2024
- Chester House, Epsom Ave, Handforth, Cheadle, Greater Manchester, SK9 3DF The role is hybrid with 1-2 days a week office-based in our Handforth (Cheshire) office.
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs
- Published at
- Profession type
- Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!