Move Specialist - Sales Department in Bournemouth
We are looking for talented people with a passion for sales to join us, achieving and exceeding monthly sales targets whilst making our customers happy.
What are you going to do:
Hey fellow students.
Are you looking to make some extra cash wit hout sacrificing your study time?
Have you got a bit of flexibility to work part-time during the week then full-time over summer?
Are you interested in sales or keen to gain some experience?
Then we have the perfect role for you.
Due to the recent growth of our sales team, we’re on the lookout for someone to join our Move Specialist team who’s all about crushing sales goals and enjoying the rewards that come with it.
Picture yourself as t he ultimate sales role model in our team, leading by example and keeping t hings organised like a champ. It ’s all about living up to our values and hitting t hose targets with style.
If you're into setting and smashing your own targets while supporting your teammates to do the same, then you're our kind of person.
This role is part time whilst we are training you up, progressing into a full time
role on a fixed term contract from June to September. This is our busiest time of year so we need an extra pair of hands to help us deliver our mission of making moving home easy!
What we offer:
- Leave - 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays, Your birthday off as a FREE extra day of holiday, Ability to purchase up to 5 extra days Annual Leave, Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Leave, Bereavement and Compassionate Leave, Sabbatical Policy
- Financial Health - Living Wage Employer, Company Pension, Monthly bonus and regular sales incentives
- Wellbeing - Access to an Independent Wellbeing Coach and Wellness events, Flexible/hybrid working, Access to Mental Health First Aiders, Access to the Calm App, Free flu vaccines, Cycle to work scheme
- Sustainability - We’re B Corp certified, 1 Mangrove Tree planted for every new hire and every year thereafter, Regular charity events/volunteering opportunities, Sustainability incentives, Company sick pay, Free use of our services, Share scheme
- Other benefits - Casual dress, Annual summer day out and Christmas party, Monthly company days, , Excellent progression opportunities, Access to 1000’s of online training courses, Referral scheme, Tech Scheme
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Willingness to learn
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding targets in a fast paced sales environment
- Target driven and competitive (has a passion for sales and a hunger for being the best)
- A positive can-do attitude
- Customer centric and ethically minded
- Resilient and self motivated
- Confident and enthusiastic
- The ability to work well as part of a team as well as independently
- First class written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Numerate and articulate
- Well organised, reliable, and thorough
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
Just Move In is a technology start-up on a mission to make moving home easier. From renters and buyers, to managing agents and landlords, we’re helping thousands of people every month, saving them time, hassle and money. Our award-winning Home Setup service helps movers manage a wide range of services at the new property including council tax, water, sewerage, energy, broadband, media, removals and insurance. We save customers from having to speak to dozens of companies, fill out multiple forms, and spend hours trawling comparison sites.
We’re proud to be working with hundreds of property partners around the UK, delivering exceptional service to their clients, and have the highest Trustpilot score in our sector (4.8/5). As a B Corporation since 2018, we believe in making long term decisions that have a positive impact. Having this accreditation means we carefully consider the impact of our decisions on our people, customers, suppliers, community, and the environment. We’re also part of 1% for the Planet, which means 1% of our revenue goes to supporting causes we believe in.
- Education Level
- Secondary School
- Working hours per week
- 12 - 35
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Full-time jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £25,000 and £45,000 Per Year
- Responsible for
- The right candidate will skilfully sell a large range of services to our customer base
- Published at
- Profession type
- Sales, Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!