Fun & Flexible Event Work between £11 to £15 per hour in London!
Are you living in London, and looking for exciting ways of earning a very good rate of pay, and meeting great people? The flexible and fun work seems to fit many people’s aspirations of a perfect part-time job; and many want to work full time which is acceptable with High Society. It's a great opportunity to work at some of London's most exclusive events and create unforgettable experiences for you that you will remember all your life. Just two examples, we have just staffed The BAFTA awards, and The James Bond Premier. We offer roles at film premieres, music and tv awards, private house parties, museum events, and so much more!
What are you going to do:
- food waiting and bar roles
- advanced bar / cocktail / barista training, all provided free
- meeting and greeting / cloakroom staff
- canapés service, champagne pourers
- ambassadors / team leaders / supervisors / managers
- No previous experience necessary
- we provide daily free professional waiting and bar training plus any additional training if you need it
- We pay well above average and have an excellent referral and bonus scheme.
OPPORTUNITIES TO EARN MORE!
- £11.00 basic rate (£13.75 after midnight)
- £12.50 box work in many venues (£15.60 after midnight)
- Receive 5 prefers from your shifts and receive a £25 bonus
- Earn £30 for every friend referral!
- Special Christmas 2022 bonus of £150 for working 12 of our Christmas days
- World Cup 2022, work our 10 days of football for a £75 bonus!
- Higher rates of pay and bonuses of up to £275 for working through busy periods
- Tips received at many of our venues
- Taxis paid for after 11:30pm
Apply today and join the High Society team.
What we offer:
- FULL TRAINING PROVIDED
- PAY RATE: Ranging from £11 to £15 p/h (dependent on various factors)
- EXTRA EARNINGS: Potential to earn even more through tips
- INCREASING PAY: The more you work with us, the more you get!
- TIME AND A QUARTER: Increased pay after midnight, we reward those willing to go above and beyond
- FLEXIBLE WORK: Choose your own shifts and take control of your schedule
- MOBILE PHONE APP: Keep up-to-date with future shifts, see your feedback and much more
- BONUSES FOR A-STAR SERVICE: Including free cocktail making, Barista training, wine tasting sessions and financial incentives!
- FREE TRANSPORT: For jobs outside of London included as well as travel time pay.
- EXCITING VENUES: Such as Natural History Museum, Science Museum, Cutty Sark, Madame Tussauds and London Aquarium and many more.
- AMAZING EVENTS: Including the BAFTA Awards, Royal Ascot, Six Nations at Twickenham and the Paris Air Show!
- ROYAL EXPERIENCE: Work at Windsor Castle, Marlborough House, St James Palace, Kensington Palace, and Lancaster House.
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- You're eager to work and have a positive attitude
- Reliable and committed to any given role
- Have excellent communication skills and a good command of the English language
- Immaculate appearance and lots of enthusiasm!
- No experience necessary, full free training provided; Choose the most appropriate day
- You must be over 18
- Have a central London postcode (N, E, S, W, NE, NW, SE & SW)
- Have the right to live and work in the UK.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
Come and work at our cool events and venues this winter, these include:
- Royal Variety Performance
- British Fashion Awards
- Madame Tussauds
- Natural History Museum
- Wallace Collection
- Work on the Five large Party boats leaving from Butlers Wharf and Waterloo.
- Education Level
- College, University
- Working hours per week
- 4 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Weekend jobs, Full-time jobs, Temporary full-time jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £11.00 and £15.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Operational tasks, waiting and bar staff.
- Published at
- Profession type
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!