MEP Hospitality Staffing - Part-time and Full-time - London
MEP Hospitality Staffing - So much more than your average Hospitality Agency! We are continuously looking for new talents to welcome to our team in London! MEP Hospitality Staffing is an exquisite and boutique hospitality staffing agency in London. With over 22 years of experience, 40+ different offices over 5 different countries, we can truly call ourselves a leader in hospitality!
What are you going to do:
We would like to challenge you and become a part of our team! Are you ready to really exceed expectations? Develop your own talents and inspire others in becoming the best they can? Than we are looking for you!
We are looking for the right young professionals who want to start working in hospitality. Become a part of a new branch in the UK, which prides themselves in guaranteeing success on the work-floor and haves lots of FUN during and after work!
After work, share a drink with your friends and colleagues is something which we consider to be 100% MEP and we look forward to welcoming you to our community! We focus highly in creating added value through trainings, workshops, masterclasses in order for you to improve your career possibilities! In addition, we have an abundance of career possibilities in other European cities as well!
Salary: start at £11.20 up to £15.00 (these both include holiday pay)
Candidates need to be at least 18 years of age or older and have the right to work in the UK to be considered for these roles.
What we offer:
- Absolute flexibility
- Varied, exciting events throughout the year
- Excellent salary with ability to grow and increase wages
- Working within a young, dynamic team and becoming a member of our great international community!
- Become a part of our MEP Academy and have the ability to follow an abundance of fun and exciting trainings & workshops
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- You to always exceed expectations
- Previous work experience within hospitality is a plus
- Willingness to work at least 4x a month
- Fun to work with and team player
- Native / impeccable knowledge of English language
- Join us for FUN activities after work!
- You have to be 18 and over
- Prior experience in hospitality would be great!
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- College, University
- London, London, Westminster, Westminster
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 32
- Type of Contract
- Part-time jobs, Evening jobs, Weekend jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £11,20 and £15,00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Exceeding guests' expectations and have lots of FUN!!!
- Published at
- Profession type
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!