Full-time one to one support additional languages in Cardiff
Do you have experience of working with pupils with behavioural issues and have the ability to talk an additional language? A school in Cardiff are looking for a highly motivated Support Assistant with experience of working with pupils with behavioural needs and are keen to make a difference with challenging students. The ability to talk an additional language would be ideal.
What are you going to do:
I have been working with this school for the past year and I can tell you that they pride themselves on providing the highest quality education for all pupils and aim to ensure every pupil enjoys their time at the setting, while achieving their best.
The school is keen to meet experienced support workers who can preferably commit to 5 days a week.
As well as providing tuition support to specific students, you will also be providing practical assistance to the staff and cater for the personal welfare and educational needs of the pupils.
You will be responsible for supporting and working with the individual on specific activities and contribute to the management of pupil behaviour
What we offer:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Variety of day to day, long term and permanent positions
- Access to free online CPD training courses
- Support of the CER team
- DBS cash back scheme
- Employee lifestyle benefits scheme
- Refer a friend scheme - up to £250 bonus
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Numeracy skills to GCSE standard
- Previous experience with behaviourally challenged children preferred
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
To become part of the CER Learning Support Plus team you will need:
- English language reading and comprehension to GCSE standard
- Training in the relevant National curriculum requirements
- NVQ Level 3 in Learning Support
The working hours for this role could be 9am - 3pm, Monday to Friday, with 30-45 minutes for lunch. Rates of pay to be discussed during interview stages.
If you're looking to make a change and use your expertise to aid these student's development then we want to hear from you.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University
- Working hours per week
- 32 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Full-time jobs
- Responsible for
- Support Worker
- Published at
- Profession type
- Teaching / Instructors / Guides, Counselling and Social Services
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!