We're Hiring for Graphic Design Placement in Leeds
We are looking for talented individuals with a great understanding of aesthetics and meticulous attention to detail. A high level of organisational skill and flexibility is essential as you will be working across multiple projects at any time.
What are you going to do:
Are you a University student looking for placement while you study?
Our flexible design placements are ideal for students seeking to apply their creative skills in a fast-paced and dynamic role while they study at university. We are looking for talented individuals with a great understanding of aesthetics and meticulous attention to detail. A high level of organisational skill and flexibility is essential as you will be working across multiple projects at any time.
You will be responsible for a wide range of design work from developing marketing materials for emails and social collateral, as well as print collateral for our Beauty Box and external brand collaborations.
The role will involve close collaboration with members of the Visual Communication Team, as well as the marketing and PR team and clients, on the development of projects from the initial conception to implementation and completion. In addition to the opportunity to enhance your practical design skills, you will also learn about successful project management and client interaction.
What we offer:
The placement is unpaid and for 6 to 12 months with a minimum 12hrs required per week. We can offer flexible days to accommodate your university schedule. We cover travel expenses. There is a possibility of a permanent position if the placement is deemed successful by both parties.
- Education Level: College, University, Other
- Location: Leeds, Burley Hill
- Free Luxury Beauty Products each month
- Type of Contract: Placement
- Type of Job: Design / Beauty, Online Marketing
- Must be eligible to work in the EU: Yes
- Cover Letter Required: Yes
What we offer:
- The internship is unpaid for 1 to 3 months 12hrs per week - potential opportunities for paid internships afterwards
- Flexible days
- We cover travel expenses.
- Possibility of a permanent position
What we ask:
- At least finished high school
- 6 to 12 months
- 1 to 2 years
- No experience required
- Knowledge of Photoshop and the Adobe Creative Cloud Software
- an interest in applying design to the beauty industry
- 0 to 6 months
- An innovative portfolio
- Problem solving
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 12 - 24
- Type of Contract
- Internships, Temporary full-time jobs, Placements
- Responsible for
- Creating design & marketing collateral.
- Published at
- Profession type
- Design / Fashion, Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!