Looking for an internship in marketing? Join our pool of candidates!
Are you looking to gain experience in marketing? Internships are a great way to make your CV shine!
What are you going to do:
As a Marketing Intern, your main responsibilities often include; being responsible for the social media, email campaigns, working on SEO projects, LinkBuilding and reporting. However, you will often be asked to work on other projects and will usually work very closely with your sales team.
Internships also show a recruiter that you have experience working with specific marketing tools and techniques. It is also a great opportunity to gain an insight into what your career could look like in the future.
Doing a Marketing Internship is a great opportunity to gain experience with a variety of different tools and marketing techniques, it is also a great opportunity to put into practice all the topics you have studied whilst at university. You can develop a variety of both hard and soft skills whilst completing an internship, which will be incredibly valuable when you apply to jobs once you have graduated.
As an intern, salaries can vary depending on the company, some internships may be completely unpaid, whereas some may be paid.
Please note: this is a pool vacancy. When applying to this you will become part of our pool of candidates. This means that we will contact you if a Marketing Internship role near you is available on our website. If the job is suitable for you, you will be able to apply directly on the site. By registering now, you will be the first to be informed of these jobs.
What we offer:
- Gain experience
- Improve your CV
- Develop a variety of hard and soft skills
- You will often be assigned a mentor who will be there to support you during your internship
- Increase your network
- Training provided on the job, learn to use a variety of new tools
What we ask:
- You should be registered as a university student
- Must be able to work as part of a team
- Preferably studying a marketing/business related degree
- Team spirit
- Passionate about learning
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 1 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Internships, Placements
- Responsible for
- Responsible for gaining a good market presence
- Published at
- Profession type
- Advertising / Marketing / PR , Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!