Always Wanted a Career in Sales? Apply to this sales job.
Have you always wanted a job in Sales? A job in sales is a rewarding job, with it being a performance-based career.
What are you going to do:
With a career in Sales, your main responsibilities will often include; serving customers and meeting their customer needs, serving existing accounts, obtaining orders, and establishing new accounts by planning and organizing a daily work schedule, you will also be required to monitor your competition by gathering current marketplace information. This is just a few of the responsibilities you will have with a career in sales, and you will also often be asked to work on other projects and will usually work very closely with your marketing team.
A career in sales is a great job to go in to, and there are often lots of opportunities for promotions. It is also a great job to gain lots of valuable skills and techniques which will be extremely transferable in whatever profession you end up going into after.
The salary of a job in sales is often dependent on your previous experience, and what company you are working for. People working in sales often receive bonuses if they meet their targets.
What we offer:
- Develop a variety of hard and soft skills
- Potential Bonus
- Often training provided on the job, learn to use a variety of new tools
- Increase your network
- Potential Promotion
What we ask:
- At least finished college A levels
- Must be able to work as part of a team
- You must be a driven individual
- Good communication skills
- Preferred experience in sales
- Team spirit
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the 'apply now' button and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 1 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Full-time jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Work-from-home jobs
- Responsible for
- Published at
- Profession type
- Admin / Secretarial, Sales
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!