Are you looking for a Saturday job? Become part of our candidate pool.
Are you already looking for a Saturday job for 2021? You will be notified as soon as a Saturday job comes up near you!
What are you going to do:
Having a Saturday job is a great way to gain experience whilst earning a bit of extra money. They are perfect for fitting around your studies and mean they don’t get in the way of your lectures and work.
There are a variety of different Saturday jobs you can do, whether it's working in a shop, at a restaurant or cafe or bar or even working with animals. Whatever it is you are interested in there is likely to be a Saturday job which matches your interests. Saturday Jobs are also a great way to develop new skills, both hard and soft. These will look great on your CV once you start applying to jobs after school or university. Saturday jobs are also a great way to give employers an example of when you used specific skills as you can relate them to a specific example.
Saturday jobs are also a great first step into the world of work, a Saturday job is a great first job and you will understand what it's like to work in a team and to have your own roles and responsibilities.
Salaries for Saturday jobs vary, depending on your age and what industry you are working in.
Please note: this is a pool vacancy. When applying to this you will become part of our pool of candidates. This means that we will contact you if a vacancy for a Saturday job comes available on our website. If the job is suitable for you, you will be able to apply directly on the site. By registering now, you will be the first to be informed of these jobs.
What we offer:
- Flexible Hours
- Improve your CV
- Gain Experience
- Develop a variety of hard and soft skills
- Earn some extra money
What we ask:
- At least finished high school
- Team spirit
- Hard working
- Must be able to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Northern Ireland, Offshore UK (eg Isle of), North Wales, Scotland, South Wales, Other, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire, Leicestershire, Rutland, Northamptonshire, Essex, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Norfolk, Suffolk, South London, North London, East London, West London, City of London, Northumberland, Tyne and Wear, Durham, Cheshire, Cumbria, Greater Manchester, Lancashire, Merseyside, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, East Sussex, Hampshire, Kent, Oxfordshire, Surrey, West Sussex, Gloucestershire, Wiltshire, Dorset, Devon, Cornwall, Birmingham, Shropshire, Staffordshire, Warwickshire, Worcestershire, Black Country, South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Riding
- Working hours per week
- 1 - 12
- Type of Contract
- Part-time jobs, Weekend jobs
- Responsible for
- Completing a variety of tasks
- Published at
- Profession type
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses, Retail
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!