Find your perfect summer job by joining our pool of candidates!
By joining our pool of candidates, you will be notified as soon as a summer job comes up near you, ensuring that you are the first one to apply!
What are you going to do:
Having a summer job is a great way to earn a bit of extra money besides your studies. They are perfect for school/university holidays and mean they don't get in the way of your schedule.
Summer jobs usually offer a variety of different hours, both full-time and part-time, meaning you can still fit in seeing your friends around them. They are also a great way to gain some experience and to develop new skills, both hard and soft. These will look great on your CV once you start applying to jobs after school or university. Summer jobs are also a great way to give employers an example of when you used specific skills as you can relate them to a specific example.
Summer jobs are also a great first step into the world of work, a summer job is a great first job and you will understand what it's like to work in a team and to have your own roles and responsibilities.
Salaries for summer jobs vary, depending on your age and what industry you are working in.
Please note: this is a pool vacancy. When applying to this you will become part of our pool of candidates. This means that we will contact you if a vacancy for a summer job comes available on our website. If the job is suitable for you, you will be able to apply directly on the site. By registering now, you will be the first to be informed of these jobs.
What we offer:
- Flexible hours
- Improve your CV
- Develop a variety of hard and soft skills
- Earn money
- Gain experience
What we ask:
- At least finished high school
- Team spirit
- Fast learner
- Be able to work in a faced paced environment
- Hard worker
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Northern Ireland, Offshore UK (eg Isle of), North Wales, Scotland, South Wales, Other, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire, Leicestershire, Rutland, Northamptonshire, Essex, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Norfolk, Suffolk, South London, North London, East London, West London, City of London, Northumberland, Tyne and Wear, Durham, Cheshire, Cumbria, Greater Manchester, Lancashire, Merseyside, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, East Sussex, Hampshire, Kent, Oxfordshire, Surrey, West Sussex, Gloucestershire, Wiltshire, Dorset, Devon, Cornwall, Birmingham, Shropshire, Staffordshire, Warwickshire, Worcestershire, Black Country, South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Riding
- Working hours per week
- 1 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Part-time jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs
- Responsible for
- completing a variety of tasks
- Published at
- Profession type
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses, Retail
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Brittany van Luling
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!