Are you a first year student looking for a job? Apply for this first year job.
Are you a first-year student who is struggling to find a job? Apply for this vacancy and be notified as soon as a job in your area is posted.
What are you going to do:
Having a job in your first year of university is a great way to earn some extra money. Whether you want to work in retail, a restaurant, cafe or something different here at StudentJob we will notify you as soon as a vacancy near you becomes available.
Not only is a part-time job in your first year great for making money but it is also a great opportunity to learn valuable hard and soft skills, whether this is time management, organization, teamwork or so on. These are all great skills to have and will be extremely useful when applying to future roles once you graduate. Employers will be aware that being able to balance a part-time job alongside your social life and studies will help you develop amazing time management skills.
A job in your first year of university is also a great way to increase your network, whether this is academically and creating work connection or developing a good relationship with colleagues, increasing your social network.
What we offer:
- Improve your CV
- Develop a variety of hard and soft skills
- Flexible hours
- Competitive Wage
What we ask:
- You should be registered as a college student
- No experience required
- Can work well in a team
- Good communication skills
- Team spirt
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the 'apply now' button and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 1 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Part-time jobs, Evening jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Voluntary jobs, Work-from-home jobs
- Responsible for
- Completing a variety of day-to-day tasks
- Published at
- Profession type
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses, Retail
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!