Online language teacher
Preply is an online platform that connects learners and teachers for language learning. Preply is looking for enthusiastic, passionate online language teachers who are ready to help students achieve their goals.
What are you going to do:
With Preply you can have a flexible schedule that you organise yourself and set your own rates.
Preply supports you in your work, provides you with teaching materials and offers you the opportunity to teach students from all over the world to contribute to their personal and professional development.
If you are looking for a job that allows you to teach where you want, when you want, look no further: this is what the Preply platform offers you.
You will no longer have to spend time in transport, adapt to other people's schedules or be someone else's employee.
How to apply on the Preply platform:
The process is very simple. After clicking on "Apply", you will be redirected to the
registration page of the Preply website, where you can create your profile.
To do so, follow these 4 steps:
1. Introduce yourself in a few words
2. Import a profile picture
3. Import a video of yourself
4. Indicate your availability
The Preply team will evaluate and activate your profile within the next 3 working days
What we offer:
- You choose your rate!
- Access to over 200,000 learners worldwide
- Support from the Preply customer service team
- Access to Preply's teacher-only platform, where you can view your performance statistics, access your payments, sync Google Calendar, participate in trainings and webinars, etc.
- Freedom to create your own schedule, choose your own rate and work from wherever you want
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- You have a proven track record as an online tutor
- You have experience in preparing comprehensive resources and materials tailored to students' needs
- You have a high-speed Internet connection
- You are dynamic, patient, responsible and enthusiastic
- You are fluent in a foreign language
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- College, University
- Working hours per week
- 5 - 35
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Full-time jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Work-from-home jobs
- Responsible for
- Online language teacher
- Published at
- Profession type
- Teaching / Instructors / Guides, Training
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!