Mail Order Assistant in London
We are recruiting for part time and full time roles in our Despatch Team. Based in our Camden offices our warehouse is busy despatching online orders 7 days a week. Picking and packing orders requires quick thinking, good problem solving skills and the ability to be on your feet all day. Its a fun, fast faced environment with a friendly, family atmosphere. Flexible hours and days to suit your needs. Previous warehouse or customer service experience is preferable but not essential. A degree or similar education is preferable but not essential. Please attach your CV to your application and state whether you are seeking Full time or Part time hours.
What are you going to do:
- Working with a large team in our Camden offices our warehouse is not a typical industrial building.
- Picking and packing orders, you will be on your feet most of the day, but the music will keep you energised!
Please attach your CV to your application and state whether you are seeking Full time or Part time hours.
What we offer:
- Flexible hours and days to suit your needs
- Good earning potential
- Fun working environment
- Its a fun, fast faced environment with a friendly, family atmosphere
- A bonus, staff discounts and Perkbox benefits are available
- Part time & Full time permanent, and Casual contracts available
- 50 metres from Camden Town Tube station
What we ask:
- You should be registered as a university student
- Problem solving
- 0 to 6 months
- Previous warehouse or customer service experience is preferable but not essential.
- A degree or similar education is preferable but not essential.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
£9.75 per hour plus bonus and benefits.
- Education Level
- College, University
- Working hours per week
- 14 - 35
- Type of Contract
- Part-time jobs
- Salary indication
- £9,75 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Picking and packing customer orders
- Published at
- Profession type
- Logistics jobs, Retail
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!