Get a delivery job in Birmingham; join this pool vacancy!
Are you the delivery talent we’re after? Join our vacancy pool; we’ll set you up with a full-time or part-time delivery job in Birmingham in no time!
What are you going to do:
Delivery jobs in Birmingham are going out like hot cakes. With e-commerce growing by the day, it’s becoming commonplace to order goods online. Your job as a delivery driver in Birmingham is to make sure that orders make it to their intended destinations safely and on time. Skills like good time management, prioritising, and working well under pressure are at the top of the list.
Food and parcel delivery jobs in Birmingham are some of the more popular options in the transport scene. Work with Just Eat, one of the leading online food delivery companies in the UK, and land a job delivering takeaway in Birmingham by bike or car. These kinds of jobs have minimum requirements. If you’d like to work as a delivery driver in Birmingham using your own car, you’ll need a valid driving licence and the Hire & Reward insurance plan. As an independent contractor, you’ll also be able to schedule your own hours and earn based on how much you work. Fixed contracts have an hourly wage of about £9-£11 per hour.
You can also get a delivery job with DPD in Birmingham, the UK’s leading parcel delivery service company. If you’d like to work as a postman, you don’t need any qualifications or previous work experience. However, to work a job as a DPD car or van delivery driver in Birmingham, the requirements are to have a driving licence of at least category B, that you’re physically fit, and have a certificate of good conduct. The average salary for this position is about £110-£180 per day.
So, have we piqued your interest? Apply to this pool vacancy for delivery jobs in Birmingham, and we’ll show you the latest and greatest vacancies we have to offer!
Please note: this is a pool vacancy. That means this delivery vacancy in Birmingham is always open to apply for, even if there aren’t currently delivery jobs in Birmingham available. Join our pool of candidates, and we’ll let you know as soon as new delivery work in Birmingham pops up.
What we offer:
- A job with one of the UK’s top employers
- Flexible working hours (e.g. weekends or evenings)
- A fair, industry-standard salary
- Skills and experience to boost your CV
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- No previous work experience required
- A valid UK driving licence (driving position)
- Good time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 1 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Part-time jobs, Evening jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £9.00 and £14.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Deliver all sorts of goods to and from various establishments across Birmingham safely, and within a specific time frame.
- Published at
- Profession type
- Logistics jobs
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!