You say hygiene, we say phs jobs; join our vacancy pool!
Do you want to make the world a cleaner and safer place for all? Play a key role in the world of hygiene with a phs Group job; join the vacancy pool!
What are you going to do:
A career with phs Group is your chance to work for the leading hygiene provider in Ireland and the UK. The national phs team supports all kinds of businesses, from restaurants and hotels to manufacturers, offices, and schools. Our phs vacancies cover all areas of work within this hygiene giant’s network. Whatever skills or background you have, there’s bound to be a phs job opening that suits your needs. Whether you want to apply your couriering skills in one of phs Group’s driving jobs, or show off your legal know-how in a phs compliance job, we’ve got it all!
So what are some of the most common phs Group vacancies, and what kinds of phs employment can you expect by applying to this pool vacancy? That’s a great question! We’ll walk you through a few. With a job as a phs driver, your responsibilities will include visiting customer premises to collect hygiene bins and replacing them with new phs products. Once a week, you’ll return to the local depot to unload the waste and stock up on more products. It’s one of the more flexible jobs, and does not require you to commute to an office. Another very popular job at phs Group is a warehouse operative job. Your tasks will include preparing hygiene materials for drivers, maintaining relevant paperwork and orders, and loading and unloading trucks or vans for transport. You’ll be working in a large warehouse, so you’ll need to be in good physical shape, and be able to carry heave loads.
As we said, these are some of the more common phs jobs, but we also provide our candidates with specialised vacancies such as in the administration or technical fields. ‘So how do I find phs jobs near me?’ Well, if you’ve set your location in your YoungCapital profile, we’ll make sure to contact you if a phs vacancy pops up in your area. All you have to do is apply!
Please note: this is a pool vacancy. That means this phs vacancy is always open to apply for, even if there aren’t currently phs jobs available. Join our pool of candidates, and we’ll let you know as soon as new phs work pops up.
What we offer:
- A job with one of the UK’s top employers
- Full-time and part-time contracts
- phs Group discounts and bonuses
- Various personal development trainings
- A fair, industry standard salary
- 24 hr wellbeing helpline
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- No requirements (non-specialised phs jobs)
- Relevant work experience and education (specialised phs job)
- Passion for hygiene and wellbeing
- Good team spirit
Are you eager to work for one of UK’s top hygiene experts? Apply to our pool vacancy today, and we’ll get in touch with you as soon as a fitting phs job opens up in your area.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 1 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Part-time jobs, Evening jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Work-from-home jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £20,000 and £30,000 Per Year
- Responsible for
- As phs Group states, you’ll be ‘providing washroom, healthcare, and floor hygiene services that meet the everyday challenges of being human.’
- Published at
- Profession type
- Admin / Secretarial, Health / Medical
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!