HR Systems Coordinator - Associate - UK&I - Permanent - Birmingham
Role description: HR Systems Co-ordinator – Level... Reporting to: UK&I HROSS... Location: Birmingham, some travel required Working as part of UK Talent Shared...
Role description: HR Systems Co-ordinator – Level 1
Reporting to: UK&I HROSS Manager
Location: Birmingham, some travel required
Working as part of UK Talent Shared Services within the UK&I HROSS Team the HR Systems Coordinator will deliver foundational data support across the Regions EY Talent systems, including Employee Central (EC) and other local talent tools, e.g. People applications linked to CoreHR service delivery. In addition, the role will support the change agenda linked to the infrastructure that delivers EC, country data management and data interfaces to downstream systems to help deliver payroll and other cyclical operational events, e.g., UAT
The successful candidate will lead on system access requests and all daily operational tasks e.g., EMAPI oversight, and the triaging and/or resolution of tier 2 ticket within the teams SNOW stack. In addition, the successful candidate will be actively involved in cyclical activities e.g., BU Re-org and change initiatives.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Provide support to service delivery teams e.g., Onboarding and CoreHR with the resolution and/or triage of SNOW tickets across EC and other local TSS systems; respond to, manage and resolve all issues within the HROSS team’s service level agreement (SLA)
- Delivery of system housekeeping routines e.g., EMAPI oversight and other timetabled activity, daily weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually as required
- Delivery of TSS MI, SAP Jam updates, Interface schedule and other tasks requiring publication e.g., the cascade of system outage notifications aligned to TSS brand and exceptional client service guidelines
- Lead on all access requests to the SF suite of systems for the Regional Talent team extending to local TSS tools and shared drive access requests for TSS teams.
- Undertake monthly EC access audits to satisfy regional audit requirements and demonstrate robust system security management through assigning the correct level of access to authorised users
- Represent the UKI HROSS team in the delivery of cyclical activity across the complete application infrastructure (e.g., annual business unit reorganisation, holiday carry forward, salary review, student recruitment candidate uploads to EC) and develop/maintain process documentation where required
- Proactively manage data integrity risk by raising awareness of issues identified with data quality via your day-to-day delivery of responsibilities
- Complete data quality analysis on a regular basis to ensure data meets UKI requirements and is aligned across the EY infrastructure
- Contribute to the testing of system changes (UAT) and work with Talent IT Services to ensure that all changes are built and delivered to the required specification
- Build and maintain effective operational relationships with TSS teams, Third Party Managed Service providers, Talent IT Services and Finance
- Ensure existing process guides are maintained and new process guides are produced to the agreed team standard
- Contribute to TSS and wider projects and initiatives
- Commit to own personal development and completion of appropriate learning and development activities to ensure capability and skills are current
Skills and attributes for success
- Apply judgement and make effective use of Service Now (Incident Management Tool) to support operational delivery and escalations from IBM Service Delivery
- Respond to escalated user enquiries/problems on a timely basis and to satisfactory resolution
- Produce standard reports using EY’s reporting solutions across different platforms according to the team’s weekly/monthly schedule and respond to ad hoc requests accordingly
- Ability to analyse data to spot trends in data quality and work with stakeholders to improve behaviours accordingly
- Perform testing (user acceptance testing (UAT)) of changes to EC and other systems as required
- Provide support to other team members for major system projects as required across the HR Systems infrastructure
To qualify for the role you must have
- Intermediate knowledge and understanding of technology and how it can be used to improve processes and services
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience/technical knowledge of EC functionality and reporting is desirable
- Experience of troubleshooting system issues, identifying root cause and resolution
- Ability to explain and present technical information to non-experts and advise/guide users in the use of systems
- Ability to adapt to change and adopt a flexible style and approach
- Capable of working under pressure and able to prioritise workload and project requirements
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and vision, manage operational activities and identify opportunities for process improvement
- Good written and verbal communication skills, high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
Ideally, you’ll also have
- A thorough knowledge of Talent Transactional processes
- A desire to contribute to the overall development of the UK TSS by encouraging change and identifying areas for efficiencies aligned to EY’s global systems landscape
- Confidence to contribute to building a team with a reputation for delivery of exceptional client service. Leverage subject matter experts’ opinions to shape and employ best practice methodology.
- Able to demonstrate initiative and vision and identify opportunities for process improvement.
- A commitment to own personal development and completion of appropriate learning and development activities to ensure capability and skills are current.
What we look for
We’re looking for an experienced individual with a proven record in the management of systems. You should have an analytical and quality focussed approach and be confident in influencing stakeholders to deliver change. Ideally, you’ll be able to demonstrate you have successfully led interdependent tasks to fixed deadlines and engaged multiple stakeholders in delivery.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings, and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities.
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs
- Published at
- Profession type
- Management, Advertising / Marketing / PR
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!