Full-time Senior Recruitment Consultant at YoungCapital in London
Start as a full-time senior recruitment consultant at YoungCapital in London and grow along with YoungCapital UK.
What are you going to do:
We are excited to hire a full-time senior recruitment consultant to join us in taking the next steps in the start-up phase of our office in London. This role will offer you a great opportunity to establish our brand in London and to grow with us.
As a full-time senior recruitment consultant at YoungCapital in London you will be offered lots of challenges in a 360 degree role. You will identify potential recruitment opportunities within the white collar industry and generate revenue by placing candidates into temporary and permanent positions, either into new or existing accounts. This entails searching for interesting client prospects (B2B) and building a long term relation with them. You will take initiative in this process and reach out to them in your own creative way. Also, by using various recruitment tools and tasks, you work towards the best possible match for your clients. For this part, you can use our huge database, which is full of job seeking candidates, or you can be creative and go beyond the beaten track. Eventually, offering both clients and candidates your excellent service is your main goal.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with clients, ensuring an efficient service is provided that exceeds their resourcing requirements.
- You will be in charge of the full recruitment cycle, including sourcing, qualifying, interviewing, making job offers and providing your best possible service to put the candidate first.
- Making sure your administration is always up-to-date.
- Together with your talented team members, you're always looking for new business opportunities to grow the YoungCapital brand in the new market.
What we offer:
- A full-time senior recruitment consultant position with a lot of growth opportunities and room to further develop your professional and personal skills;
- An environment with more focus on personal development rather than targets and numbers. We offer lots of trainings in our internal University;
- A place in an ambitious and talented team with an entrepreneurial mindset;
- An informal environment in a flat hierarchy and a casual dress code. No suits please;
- A good salary plus commission and fun incentives such as a festival and a kick-off in The Netherlands, and after work activities.
What we ask:
- At least finished college A levels
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in the staffing industry;
- Experience in consulting in the finance sector or customer service is a plus;
- A can do mentality, a commercial attitude and a growth mindset is in your DNA;
- An optimist, enthusiast, and a teamplayer is what would be a good fit the team and our organisation.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- College, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- Type of Contract
- Full-time jobs
- Responsible for
- both sales and recruitment in a 360-role in London.
- Published at
- Profession type
- Human Resources, Sales
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!