Full-time senior sales manager at YoungCapital in London
Use your creativity and network and pioneer in the white collar industry as a full-time senior sales manager at YoungCapital in London.
What are you going to do:
After establishing our first UK office in Birmingham, it is now time to continue our way to London. Therefore we are excited to hire a full-time senior sales manager at YoungCapital in London. This role will offer you a great opportunity to pioneer, to be creative in how you like to frame your responsibilities, and obviously, to grow with us.
Since YoungCapital London will start from scratch, your skills and drive to build, will fall into place in the role as full-time senior sales manager. You know the trends in the market and know how to identify potential recruitment opportunities within the white collar industry. This entails searching for interesting client prospects (B2B) and building and maintaining a long term relation with them. You will take initiative in this process and reach out to them in your own creative way. Your previous experience has resulted in a strong network and will help you to make a rapid start.
Building this new business unit is a team effort. Together with the (senior) recruitment consultants, you collaborate about the sales and recruitment processes in order to deliver top service to clients and candidates.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Identifying prospects and trends in the market and act on accurate on them.
- Bringing in new business in order to increase your customer portfolio.
- Maintaining the relation with your clients by building trust and delivering the WOW-effect.
- Collaborating intensively with the (senior) recruitment consultants about the whole sales and recruitment process.
- Last but not least, administrative tasks are also a very important part of the job.
What we offer:
- A great next step in your career as a full-time senior sales manager position, with a lot of growth opportunities;
- An environment with more focus on personal development rather than targets and numbers. We offer lots of trainings in our internal University;
- A place in an ambitious and talented team with an entrepreneurial mindset;
- An informal environment in a flat hierarchy and a casual dress code. No suits in our office please;
- A good salary plus commission and fun incentives such as a festival and a kick-off in The Netherlands, and after work activities.
What we ask:
- At least finished college BTEC levels
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in sales in the staffing industry;
- A strong network in the staffing industry in the finance sector and/or customer service;
- A can do mentality, a commercial attitude and a growth mindset is in your DNA;
- An optimist, full of energy and a teamplayer is what would suit the team and our organization as a clove.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- College, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- Type of Contract
- Full-time jobs
- Responsible for
- building and maintaining client relations for YoungCapital in London.
- Profession type
- Human Resources, Sales
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!