Industry Leading Apprenticeships In A Role of Your Choice
A great way to learn whilst earning a proper salary. Get your career started and set off on the path to becoming a skilled professional!
What are you going to do:
You've got the talent, the drive and determination, and you have a real desire to keep learning. University just might not be the right option for you. So, what's the alternative to give you that start in your career?
With an AWE apprenticeship, we can set you on the right path to becoming a skilled professional: whether it's engineering, science or one of our business functions, we have a wide variety of roles to choose from:
Choose your preferred Apprenticeship:
Level 3 Apprenticeships: Quality Inspector Apprenticeship / Project Controls Apprenticeship / Precision Machining Apprenticeship / Mechatronic Maintenance Apprenticeship / Mechanical Maintenance Apprenticeship / Information Communications Technician Apprenticeship / Electrical Maintenance Apprenticeship / Draughtsperson Apprenticeship / Control and Instrumentation Apprenticeship / Business Administration Apprenticeship.
Level 6 Apprenticeships:
- Project Management Apprenticeship
- Building Services Engineering Apprenticeship
- Civil Engineering Apprenticeship
- Electronic Design Apprenticeship
- Manufacturing Engineering Apprenticeship
- Nuclear Engineering Apprenticeship: Electrical
Applicants must be aged 18 or over, as of 1st of September 2023, due to security clearance requirements.
An apprenticeship is a great way to learn at the same time as earning a proper salary, with all the usual company benefits. You'll gain a nationally recognised qualification at the same time as developing personal skills like project management, team-working and presentation skills. And you won't have to worry about tuition fees or student debts.
Alongside these benefits, you will get the opportunity to learn from some of the top leaders in their field whilst helping us to continue to deliver national nuclear security, threat reduction and counter-terrorism solutions.
Please note that you must be a British National to apply for a role with us.
We recruit on a rolling basis which means as soon as our positions have been filled, we close our applications.
What we offer:
- Starting salary of £11,000 (Level 3) / £13,500 (Level 6). This increases annually with second year salary being £18,300 (Level 3) / £18,500 (Level 6)
- No tuition fees, no student debts, get paid to learn a high quality role!
- A market leading pension scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Excellent work/life balance
- 1 extra day off every 2 weeks
- learn from some of the top leaders in their field whilst helping us to continue to deliver national nuclear security, threat reduction and counter-terrorism solutions.
What we ask:
- At least finished high school
- Preferably GCSE in Maths and English at Grade 4/C or above (or equivalent)
- Good communication skills
- A passion and motivation for this profession
- Effective at following instructions
- Excellent team working skills
- (For Level 6): Typically, candidates will hold a minimum of 102 UCAS points or existing relevant Level 3 qualifications
- Ownership for personal development
- Please note that you must be a British National to apply for a role with us
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 32 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Internships, Temporary full-time jobs, Graduate internship, Placements
- Salary indication
- Between £11,000 and £18,500 Per Year
- Responsible for
- Apprentice in Selected Role
- Published at
- Profession type
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!