Student Brand Ambassador position for the UKs No.1 student marketing agency!
Student Brand Ambassador to promote and spread awareness for campaigns on campus and online alongside some of the biggest global brands.
What are you going to do:
Are you social, well-connected and wanting to earn some extra cash alongside your studies? If yes,
we believe you would be the perfect fit for one of our exclusive Student Brand Ambassador Roles!
Here at Seed we work with some of the biggest and best brands such as ASOS, Spotify and Jack
Daniels. From organising huge scale events for premiers with Amazon Prime to creating local
opportunities to play sports with MLB, we cover all things student marketing, and we want you
As an SBA your main goal is to spread brand awareness across campus using your impressive social
network as well as driving acquisition.
You will be part of a team of other like-minded students, working together to organise and take part in
exciting activities on and off campus. You will engage with students in person and across your social
media with fun and original content that you will create.
What we offer:
- The possibility to work with some big and upcoming brands
- Competitive wages as well as weekly bonus incentives
- The opportunity to add some great experience to your CV
- Possibility of future employment with some of the UKs biggest brands
What we ask:
- You should be registered as a university student
- \Promotional experience
- Ready to socialise and a strong network on campus
- The ability to work effectively as a team
- Good communication skills
- The right to work in the UK
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 6 - 8
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Part-time jobs, Evening jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs
- Salary indication
- £11.95 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Brand Promotions
- Profession type
- Advertising / Marketing / PR , Promotions
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!