Apply here if you’re looking for jobs with DHL
Want to start your career with DHL? Don’t miss out on the chance to take on a part-time or full-time job with DHL – apply now!
What are you going to do:
When taking on a job with DHL, the possibilities are endless. Depending on the job you take on, you could be working in a warehouse, office, or become a DHL driver. Your chosen role will determine your duties. In one of DHL’s warehouse roles, you’ll likely be picking and packing orders for delivery. Interested in a warehouse manager job with DHL? Then you’ll be monitoring and managing stock, deliveries, and incoming or outgoing orders. As a DHL driver, your main responsibility will be to transport parcels from point A to B safely and on time. Are you more of an office body? You can work for DHL’s admin department or take on a job in customer service. These positions are ideal for anyone who likes to solve problems and keep things organised. Sound like something you’d like to take on? Then submit your application for this DHL vacancy asap!
Want to know a bit more about the requirements for applying to DHL jobs? Well, this depends on the role you take on. Many of the part-time jobs, like DHL’s warehouse jobs, don’t require any previous experience or qualifications. So if you’re just starting out or simply want to earn some extra money on the side, these roles are the way to go. If you’re looking to apply to a DHL driver job, you’ll need a valid driving license. Of course, it’ll also help if you’ve got top-notch time management skills, since clients will be expecting on-time deliveries and quick service. Most admin and customer service jobs only call for good organisational and people skills, but more specialised roles might require a relevant qualification or degree. Think you’ve got what it takes? Then get to it; hit ‘apply’ on this DHL vacancy now!
What we offer:
- Jobs with global logistics company, DHL
- Variation in roles, tasks, and responsibilities
- Fair pay with potential benefits
- Possibility of free training opportunities
- An inclusive and diverse working environment
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Basic level of fitness (floor staff)
- Computer literacy and admin skills (office staff)
- Valid UK driving license (delivery drivers)
This vacancy has every kind of DHL job you could want; part-time, full-time, temp – you name it. So join our other candidates and get yourself some work with DHL today.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Part-time jobs, Evening jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £8.00 and £15.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Delivering parcels, moving and managing stock, or doing administrative tasks, depending on your role
- Published at
- Profession type
- Admin / Secretarial, Logistics jobs
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!