Land your dream job at Shell by applying for this vacancy
Looking for a job with Shell, a global leader in renewables and energy solutions? Apply today and make an impact with a career at Shell.
What are you going to do:
Shell is looking for motivated individuals to join one of their dynamic and ambitious teams. Shell’s career opportunities are perfect for those who want to gain invaluable experience with a major company, hone their skills, and rise to the challenge of solving complex problems. Shell encourages applicants from all backgrounds, and for most jobs, requirements are minimal; there are plenty of entry-level roles ripe for the picking. Already have tons of experience, and looking for Shell jobs that’ll take your career to the next level? We’ve also got you covered with plenty of management roles. So whether you’re looking for something in operations and maintenance or information technology - there are plenty of Shell vacancies to sink your teeth into.
Employment at Shell means you’ll enjoy a steady income and an array of benefits, as well as have the opportunity to work with some of the most innovative minds in the industry. Many jobs at Shell offer flexible working hours and hybrid working, meaning you can easily fit a role into your existing schedule. We offer both part-time and full-time jobs on our site, so it’s totally up to you what you want to go for. Plus, the salaries are quite lucrative - this is a given with one of the top employers in the UK. So, have we piqued your interest? Don't let this vacancy get filled with another candidate - explore all careers with Shell UK and apply today.
What we offer:
- A job with one of the UK’s top employers
- Excellent bonuses and benefits
- A fair, industry-standard salary
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working
- Personal and professional development
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- No prior working experience required (role dependent)
- A passion for renewables and energy solutions
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to prioritise and manage time effectively
- Good communication skills
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Full-time jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Work-from-home jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £10.00 and £25.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Helping customers with their inquiries, participating in strategic planning and goal-setting, or ensuring compliance with company policies, depending on the position.
- Published at
- Profession type
- Admin / Secretarial, Logistics jobs
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!