Get your job with Unilever by applying for this vacancy
From engineering to finance to marketing jobs with Unilever, we’ve got all types of Unilever vacancies lined up for you when you apply!
What are you going to do:
Unilever is an amazing place to work, and now's your chance to join with their open vacancies. Unilever has plenty of different jobs available, so no matter what you're interested in or which qualifications you have, Unilever can accommodate you. Some Unilever vacancies require specific skills, educational achievements, and relevant experience, so make sure to read the vacancy carefully. Employment with Unilever means you’ll have a range of unique tasks - from creating world-class advertising campaigns, to innovating in retail technology, to supporting the Unilever Sustainable Living Plan. There's something for everyone here: if you’re up for an exciting challenge, work with Unilever is just what you need! We’re always looking for talented and motivated individuals, so don't miss this opportunity.
Unilever careers are great not just for the amazing opportunities they offer, but also for their unbeatable work-life balance. Unilever offers flexible working hours, with many jobs providing hybrid and remote work options to suit their employees’ needs. Unilever has some of the best salaries in the industry and provides wildly competitive remuneration packages. If you’re looking for the perfect Unilever job, have a look at the vacancies on this page, which we’re always updating. By applying for this vacancy, you’ll get the chance to be picked out by one of our recruiters. YoungCapital’s fast-track recruitment process will allow you to jump right into the interview process! So what’re you waiting for? Apply to one of our Unilever job vacancies today.
What we offer:
- A blockbuster of a job with a top UK employer
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- Flexible, hybrid, and remote job opportunities
- Wildly competitive remuneration packages
- The opportunity to contribute to sustainable living
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Relevant experience (job dependant)
- Have a passion for sustainable living and branding
- Good communication and time management skills
- Be able to work well under pressure
- Have a strategic mindset
Have we captured your attention with this vacancy for jobs with Unilever? Get your application started with just a click of a button. Scroll to the top of this page and hit ‘apply directly’. Then, follow the on-screen instructions, and we’ll get in touch with you as soon as we’ve found a match for your profile.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Full-time jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Work-from-home jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £10.00 and £25.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Answering customer and client inquiries by phone or email, reporting of project performance and status, or collaborating with other departments depending on the position.
- Published at
- Profession type
- Admin / Secretarial, Project Management
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!