Apply for this vacancy and get selected for a job at Pearson
After a job at Pearson, one of the UK’s leading learning companies? Then this is the vacancy for you – kickstart your career with Pearson today.
What are you going to do:
Pearson offers careers across a range of fields, from accounting to software engineering to online tutoring jobs. Pearson's education jobs offer competitive salaries, generous employee benefits, and great prospects for career progression. Job requirements depend on the specific Pearson vacancy you will be selected for. Your duties will also vary, but all roles involve a combination of problem-solving, critical thinking, collaboration, and communication. Pearson's growing list of job vacancies means that you could gain amazing experience in any role. With Pearson, the opportunity to climb the corporate ladder is available to all who have the ambition to do so. The Pearson team is waiting for a motivated individual like you to join their ranks, so apply now!
Pearson is also the perfect place to work at if you value flexibility. Not only are competitive salaries offered, but those working for Pearson have access to flexible working hours and hybrid remote working – both of which make Pearson the perfect company for those looking for the ideal work/life balance. Plus, the company is constantly growing, and it’s easy to find Pearson vacancies that fit any interest or skill set! As soon as you step into your position, you’ll be part of a vibrant and supportive team with plenty of opportunities available in lots of different fields. So why wait? Whatever your goals might be, Pearson is an excellent choice if you’re looking for a diverse and exciting job. Apply now, and a career with Pearson may be just around the corner!
What we offer:
- A rewarding job with a top UK employer
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Employee benefits, such as discounts and memberships
- Flexible working hours, with remote and hybrid options
- Ongoing and permanent contracts available
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Relevant experience (job dependant)
- A passion for education and learning
- Great communication and time management skills
- Be willing to learn from your mistakes
- An eye for detail
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Part-time jobs, Evening jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £10.00 and £20.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Handling payments via the online portal, taking inventory of incoming and outgoing orders, or answering client inquiries, depending on the job.
- Published at
- Profession type
- Admin / Secretarial, Logistics jobs
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!