Apply for this vacancy to score a Manchester United job
Are you a die-hard Manchester United fan? Score a job with a well-known football club in the UK by applying for this vacancy today.
What are you going to do:
Landing a job with Manchester United is a dream for many football fans out there. And if you’re one of them, then this is your chance to kickstart your career with the most successful club in the English football history. Applying to this vacancy means you’ll be put in the mix for the best Manchester United vacancies available.
Manchester United is a massive organisation providing plenty of opportunities for new and experienced applicants alike. Requirements vary per job – while hospitality jobs with Manchester United, such as bar staff or waiter, don’t require qualifications, security jobs at Manchester United events may require an SIA security certification or prior work experience. If you’re an experienced professional, you could start your career with Manchester United in a leadership or management role, or even get involved with some of their players! So whether you are starting or continuing your career, there are plenty of reasons why Manchester United should be your next step!
For anyone lucky enough to land a job with Manchester United F.C., there are plenty of fun and challenging duties and tasks that come along with it! From scouting future talent and helping put in place systems that will lead Man U players to wins, to organising press conferences and team activities, no two days at Man U are ever quite the same. Though demanding in many ways, working at Manchester United is an opportunity unlike any other – one worthy of every ounce of effort.
Man Utd offers excellent employee benefits and competitive salaries, which is to be expected with such a renowned employer; you won’t have to worry about getting stuck in a rat race. A Manchester United career means you get to be part of a team that sets the bar high, not just in football but in culture, diversity, and respect. So if a job with Manchester United is what you're looking for then join the team and make your mark!
What we offer:
- A job with one of the UK’s top employers
- Exciting opportunities for career growth and development
- Plenty of support and trainings to learn new skills
- Flexible and hybrid working models depending on the job
- A competitive salary
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Relevant experience (job dependant)
- A passion for football
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Be able to work well in a team
Are you eager to take your first or next step in your career with a Manchester United job? Apply for this vacancy today, and we’ll get in touch with you as soon as a suitable Manchester United vacancy pops up!
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Part-time jobs, Evening jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £10.00 and £20.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Handling customer inquiries, making travel arrangements for players, setting up the stadium for matches, depending on the job.
- Published at
- Profession type
- Admin / Secretarial, Project Management
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!