Gain valuable experience with a job at Farfetch
Is your career at a standstill or just taking off? A job with Farfetch will boost your work experience. Apply today for a career with Farfetch.
What are you going to do:
If you're looking to join the fashion world, a job at Farfetch is the perfect place to start. Founded in 2007, Farfetch has experienced enormous success in its mission to give luxury fashion items to customers worldwide - making them true pioneers of the online world. A job at Farfetch UK can provide numerous benefits, such as creative freedom and limitless career development opportunities, both of which make it an ideal choice for anyone looking for something more exciting than a traditional job. So if you’re ready to make the next move in your career, Farfetch Group is definitely worth taking into consideration.
Whether you're fresh out of school and ready to start your career or an experienced professional, Farfetch has job opportunities for everyone. Requirements vary; from merchandiser jobs requiring business and fashion knowledge, to logistics roles with mathematics and technical skills being a plus - they cover it all! They also offer stimulating career experiences for software engineers, marketers, and legal advisors - making it one of the most exciting companies to work with. If you’re a starter, Farfetch has internships for you to gain valuable hands-on experience and insights.
With a career at Farfetch, you won’t have to worry about getting stuck in a rat race. Whether you're looking for a full or part-time job with flexible working hours, they have something to suit your lifestyle. And they don't skimp on salaries either - with competitive wages across the board, it's almost too good to be true. Plus, there are plenty of perks as well; with generous holiday leave and remote working options, there's bound to be a Farfetch job that fits your life perfectly. So what’re you waiting for? Apply today for a chance to find employment with Farfetch.
What we offer:
- A job with a top UK employers
- Tons of opportunities to grow into higher positions
- Personal and professional development trainings
- Both full-time and part-time job opportunities
- Flexible working hours depending on your lifestyle
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Relevant experience (job dependant)
- A passion for fashion
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent customer service skills
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Part-time jobs, Evening jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £10.00 and £20.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Handling customer inquiries, processing incoming orders, or sourcing new employees for your team, depending on the job.
- Published at
- Profession type
- Retail , Sales
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!